GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

Go Back   GUNROX forums > GUNROX game forums - Worldwide (English) > News & Announcements

Old 02-01-2021, 03:43 PM   #41
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by equisde View Post
6_a button that allows to change the units quickly as it would be the TAB key in pc.
it is present there
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:09 PM   #42
STOKER

Default help

when i put trap in my phone i can not shoot it with my normal wepons, how can i do it or there is no option for it yet?
STOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:35 AM   #43
astor
Super Moderator

Thanks for report,
Soon we will release a bunch of fixes of web/mobile version.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:34 PM   #44
-Girls-Power-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-zero View Post
Para melhorar precisamos de um app disponivel na play store! assim haverá mais jogadores!
Precisamos do game na play story

E precisamos divulgar tbm
-Girls-Power- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 06:31 AM   #45
EhmzZtheLEGEND
Banned

Can this be found on playstore? If yes, whats the name because I cant find gunrox.
EhmzZtheLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 06:53 AM   #46
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhmzZtheLEGEND View Post
Can this be found on playstore? If yes, whats the name because I cant find gunrox.
No. Just open the link in the news post on your phone to get it.
Old 02-15-2021, 01:38 PM   #47
Zenorf

Default Gunrox Updates

Hello Berserker,

I got some new ideas that are pretty impressive for gunrox 2.

First of all I am a game developer aswell and I would love to help on working to gunrox 2.

Idea 1: Tournaments for 2 x 2 means you can play with a friend special 2x2 tournaments. (Normal armed & Art)

Idea 2: Group art market (Some people want to buy a group of arts to prevent stealing and trust issues).

Idea 3: Maybe some special items that you can use for single battles or special items for clan battles something like (Gadgets) this can be a button for under the medallion tab.

Idea 4:
Red gamble coin that will be 100% chance on decreasing art by 1 level.

Idea 5: Green gamble coin that will be 100% chance on increasing art by 1 level.

Idea 6: 2 types of enkord cash to make buying arts easier on market.

Type 1: In game enkord cash this is the cash you can only buy items from shop clothing and perks and skills (The main cash as we know it today).

Type 2: The own cash from purse this cash can be used to buy multiple arts from art market for an example you charged 10.000 enkord cash for $9,99 you want to buy 3 arts for like 3000 enkord cash each you still have 1000 enkord cash left without need to keep charging again 5$ > 5000 enkord each time. (The process will be the same and the gain of money will be on both sides player and game admin the same).

Idea 7: More maps and maybe to level 100 as it was in 2009?

Idea 8: Single player battles to earn some small rewards for people who are poor so they wont fake but still get something to win.

Idea 9: That if your e-mail and password got changed (because its stolen or given away) that you always can get it back by a correct birthdate. (Since its not possible at this moment).

Idea 10: Remove the trade restriction of other ip but place it to a certain of level when you allowed to trade like level level 6 as it is today. (Alot of people getting stolen in transfer during trades because of this trade restriction).

Idea 11: Making a test area where you can test and tryout any type of weapon like the tutorial (Dummys) but also where you can test the ressistance of armors so that they can hit you with a chosen weapon.

Idea 12: Tournaments where you choose your level (Beginner, Advanced, Expert) based on win/lose ratio and playing time so that everyone and the newcomers have an more equal chance to win.

Last edited by Zenorf; 02-15-2021 at 01:54 PM.
Zenorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:38 PM   #48
neco

I like all the ideas just not the idea 6.. because it wont be fair to the poor people who cant charge to have that money... and if you do it you should be able to sell (gems for example) for enkord or reversed (enkord to gems). This way it will be fair because you will be able to transfer the enkord into the gems from the games you are winning...
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:16 PM   #49
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Ideas 4-6

Hardly see this happening

Idea 8: bers/astor said that once the faking has been ironed out and the mobile/web versions are mostly stable they can look at making it bit easier to get EC

Idea 9: security code exists for this reason
edit: https://imgur.com/a/CWCEda9

Last edited by -P_I-S_T-O_L-; 02-15-2021 at 03:19 PM.
-P_I-S_T-O_L- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:58 PM   #50
STOKER

Unhappy

i think its so bad idea that when i join game then disconnect at the beginning of the game be banned from random games for 60mins, i literally when i joined the game on random i clicked on home screen by accident in my phone so i got disconnected then when i back i found that the game aborted and i am banned from random 60min and E on cash reseted, so guys in my opinion that you back it as it was and make abort button that disapear after 2mins from the game starts i literally was close to 100E. thats all and sorry for my bull shit grammer, please just fix it or do something
Old 02-16-2021, 07:07 PM   #51
Indian----Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenorf View Post
Hello Berserker,

I got some new ideas that are pretty impressive for gunrox 2.

First of all I am a game developer aswell and I would love to help on working to gunrox 2.

Idea 1: Tournaments for 2 x 2 means you can play with a friend special 2x2 tournaments. (Normal armed & Art)

Idea 2: Group art market (Some people want to buy a group of arts to prevent stealing and trust issues).

Idea 3: Maybe some special items that you can use for single battles or special items for clan battles something like (Gadgets) this can be a button for under the medallion tab.

Idea 4:
Red gamble coin that will be 100% chance on decreasing art by 1 level.

Idea 5: Green gamble coin that will be 100% chance on increasing art by 1 level.

Idea 6: 2 types of enkord cash to make buying arts easier on market.

Type 1: In game enkord cash this is the cash you can only buy items from shop clothing and perks and skills (The main cash as we know it today).

Type 2: The own cash from purse this cash can be used to buy multiple arts from art market for an example you charged 10.000 enkord cash for $9,99 you want to buy 3 arts for like 3000 enkord cash each you still have 1000 enkord cash left without need to keep charging again 5$ > 5000 enkord each time. (The process will be the same and the gain of money will be on both sides player and game admin the same).

Idea 7: More maps and maybe to level 100 as it was in 2009?

Idea 8: Single player battles to earn some small rewards for people who are poor so they wont fake but still get something to win.

Idea 9: That if your e-mail and password got changed (because its stolen or given away) that you always can get it back by a correct birthdate. (Since its not possible at this moment).

Idea 10: Remove the trade restriction of other ip but place it to a certain of level when you allowed to trade like level level 6 as it is today. (Alot of people getting stolen in transfer during trades because of this trade restriction).

Idea 11: Making a test area where you can test and tryout any type of weapon like the tutorial (Dummys) but also where you can test the ressistance of armors so that they can hit you with a chosen weapon.

Idea 12: Tournaments where you choose your level (Beginner, Advanced, Expert) based on win/lose ratio and playing time so that everyone and the newcomers have an more equal chance to win.
u set an image of gunrox 2 in brain
Indian----Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:15 AM   #52
Penske

The first map in new gunrox should be the old level 100 city under construction from 2008
Penske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 01:03 PM   #53
Penske

Lightbulb

Dynamic red zone: maps shrink to the same number of cells but from unknown areas/edges (not just a 1:1 square). I think this could make games more exciting and unpredictable?
Penske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 03:24 PM   #54
STOKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penske View Post
Dynamic red zone: maps shrink to the same number of cells but from unknown areas/edges (not just a 1:1 square). I think this could make games more exciting and unpredictable?
yea and unbalanced too for other people xD
Old 02-21-2021, 03:25 PM   #55
STOKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhmzZtheLEGEND View Post
bruh this guy faking alot look at him xD
Old 03-01-2021, 02:45 PM   #56
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired View Post
You need to update Google Chrome to the latest version to fix this.