GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake fighers, beware!

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

STOP FAKE FIGHTING
For the last week we've banned over 100 accounts, over 50% of them forever. If you don't want your account to be banned forever, don't do things shown on this picture:

Moderators are constantly watching suspicious battles so don't think you smart enough and can explain everything. Just wanted to send public message to all players who think they can gain few extra levels overnight when noone is watching them. Please do not take part in fake fights and report to moderators if other people up to something. By taking part in fake fights you risk to be banned and showing disrespect to other players who play fair in the first place.
Here are just a few names of players recently banned forever:
BERIMBAU[24]
glauber[24]
Shitara[23]
CAFE[19]
ChAvEs[16]
sabrina[15]
disconnect_br[15]
lord_demon[15]
heron[10]

fake.jpg

15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I tried to report a fake fight in game but no one answer me ☹
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
why fake fighting?
why do people do this...?
is it possibly a problem of translation? should I write it all in portuguese so all brasilians understand it?

r there people who do it unaware that it is wrong..?
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

why do people do this...?
is it possibly a problem of translation? should I write it all in portuguese so all brasilians understand it?

r there people who do it unaware that it is wrong..?

Rofl I believe bers put it this way - "if it feels, looks or smells like a wrong thing, it probably is."
I doubt anyone would think that fake fighting is allowed.
Fact is, From what I've seen almost all of the brazilians do it alot. there's no different treatment to brazilians. If anything, there are too many fake fighting brazilians in game that should have been banned and havent been. thats a fact, And I can name soooo many players that should be banned.
I think the 3 strike system is a good one, But Mods should also ban people who have clearly and undoubtedly fake faught their way to high levels. I dont like naming names, but for instance there are a few level 19 players with a leuitenant rant. its SOOO obvious they fake faught TONS of games. when its that clear, they should be banned IMO. same goes for some people with amazing kill-death ratio, like 1000kills and 23deaths lol.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
got it..
make sense..
high level players always know it is wrong..

but I really have no idea of how many of these players understand why they r being banned for..
i dont know if they speak english.. that s my point.
and..the players who were banned...I never see them in forums..
maybe because they cant speak the language
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yes, they understand

i dont know if they speak english.. that s my point.
and..the players who were banned...I never see them in forums..
maybe because they cant speak the language

I agree about they dont come to forum. But they know why they are banned. 😉 My point is that "You are banned" sounds clear to anyone! 😁
And about names, I would check Clan Bope guys... Maybe not everybody, but I have some friends that were from BOPE, and they jumped out because their leader was calling to up him!!! And if you see, bope has many lower lvl guys, other account from their big guys used to fake and get cash! I know that many guys from BOPE will make many posts to me here, but if you are not a faker, you dont have to worry. Thats what I think...
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
blabla
every time that i see fake fight I talk to some moderator, and now there isnt any moderator online!
and at this moment is happening a fake both aofsa and JIGGO(they are the same - suspicious player)😝
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I banned 20 players just this morning for overnight fakes. Don't think that if no moderators online you won't be spotted.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

every time that i see fake fight I talk to some moderator, and now there isnt any moderator online!
and at this moment is happening a fake both aofsa and JIGGO(they are the same - suspicious player)😝

Suspicious players alone aren't proof enough for fake fighting. If that was illegal we simply wouldn't have allowed suspicious players to fight on opposing teams. All you know is that they are playing from the same IP and are playing against each other...
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
ban
Berserker, I came here to ask you one more chance and I will be clear from the beginning of this letter. I was banned from gunrox for the fourth time and now has no time to get back, which I think is you forever, I know that I missed, but if this does not happen I would not have fallen on me and seen that I was really wrong, however I ask you one more chance, what happened when I was banned I was teaching my brother to play, and obviously clear that I enjoyed the situation to win the match, but I knew it could be banished for ever any day, and ask one thousand apologies to give me one more chance.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
You had 4 chanced already.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
ban
I fully agree, but now I'm sorry and I am here asking the public last chance. what say?
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker, please me one more chance. My brother's brother was teaching my sister on my mother's account. I didn't doo it! I was gone at my cousin's and my other brother racked my account and was teaching my other mother how to farm. Please give me, my mother, my brother, my other brother, my mother's brother, and my sister's mother's mother...one more chance...pleeese.
LOL. When i'm at work, and need a laugh, i just log on to the Gunrox forums and read the noob posts. ☺ Sorry Lipinho, but i don't buy it.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Lipinho contacted me a while back to lift the ban. I told him that it is berserker's department to lift permanant bans. I also told him that if he really wanted to try to get the ban lifted, he can white a nice apology to berserker. While I reminded him that his chances were almost zero, it was still better than zero. Now you are embarrasing him and he is going to hate me for suggesting that he should apologize lol.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
4 chances is enough. You still have option of paid unban anyway.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him