GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 08-08-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
Chennai3xpress
Junior Member
 
Chennai3xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Planet Vegeta
Posts: 15
Lightbulb About snitching

We all know that gunrox is hell dead and barely any players to play against, thus most of us do fake fights to up to reach some lvl to play
In the other hands there are some retards who keep reporting us fakers tho it's not harmful to them , and that result to ban then less players then they gotta cry that gunrox population has decreased..
Its because u fags kill it urself
I don't care if faking is against rules but considering actual situation, none can fucking lvl up without fakes.
So cut the little shity reporting and let's all fake in peace together.

Khalid-Sama yo

Last edited by Chennai3xpress; 08-08-2018 at 01:26 PM.
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:48 PM   #2
Cruentus
Senior Troll
 
Cruentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai3xpress View Post
We all know that gunrox is hell dead and barely any players to play against, thus most of us do fake fights to up to reach some lvl to play
In the other hands there are some retards who keep reporting us fakers tho it's not harmful to them , and that result to ban then less players then they gotta cry that gunrox population has decreased..
Its because u fags kill it urself
I don't care if faking is against rules but considering actual situation, none can fucking lvl up without fakes.
So cut the little shity reporting and let's all fake in peace together.

Khalid-Sama yo
Don't you see how wrong your statement is. Faking hurts the honest players. You can fake someone up to level 30 and then put them in a clan and park them in clover outposts for the next 2-3 months not giving many honest clans a chance at taking it. You can also get more level 50s to defend the higher level outposts which is unfair given how few players I can get to attack outposts. There is also the problem with top 10 aggression and top 10 activity. If your clan members are faking and generating a lot of points for these, then you are unfairly getting more perks than honest clans.

And lets not mention how fake fames have totally destroyed any competition in this game. Nobody wants to fight against clans with a lvl 10 teleport perk. It allows a player to do a move that should not be possible in turn based strategy games.

All this being said, however, I still blame Berserker for having the mechanics of this game to allow so much rampant faking. I have always said, don't allow clans to choose who they want to fame against because this sets up fake games. Fame should have been more of a tournament style system where top clans can face each other in the first round meaning one of them is going to fall significantly from the rankings that will keep it all balanced. Instead we have a power vacuum of top clans that cannot be removed from the top 5.
Cruentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:22 AM   #3
Chennai3xpress
Junior Member
 
Chennai3xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Planet Vegeta
Posts: 15
Default

How can u up without players????
According to you, you dont care if gunrox is dead or not as long as u take outposts for ur trash clan ?? That's selfish and retarded
None stopped u from faking, u can fake an account to. Lvl 30 and attack clover as much as u want to.
Don't tell me u will get ban, etc.. Cuz many fakers would never get ban if some retards don't report
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #4
xColdArtZ
Junior Member
 
xColdArtZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Default

There are no rules anymore since no admin / mod logs in ... i agree that fakes ruin the leaderboards and all that but... If an admin does log on and actually ban the fakers and those fakers leave the game , the population will drop to 20-30 players ... After that those players will get bored and leave . Then we finally say RIP to gunrox this game has been dead for years , But its still slowly but surely generating enough money for enkord to not put it down . Its a great investment really and i wish i could make something like this after uni :P

However this game could easily be revived and bring lots of money back in , i know a lot of people in the community here that have friends who left / never played this game . if enkord actually advertises the game like before , update the game , fix the issues , ban the fakers . This game will be amazing !
xColdArtZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #5
Savage07
Junior Member
 
Savage07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 10
Default

If enkord does not care about the game and you do, why do not you invite your friends to play?
I understand that you can not level up without fake, but try to avoid it.
There is no need to argue between us, we should demand that berserker implement updates and fix the errors.
Do you think that TT2 will generate more income? That game sucks.
It's okay to level up with fakes but do not abuse this to get wide advantage against other players / clans.
I've been in Gunrox for 2 months, I've NEVER played before. A friend invited me to try the game and I loved it.
It's a little unpleasant to see that everyone cheats and you can not have a normal game against another person.
Savage07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:45 PM   #6
Cruentus
Senior Troll
 
Cruentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage07 View Post
If enkord does not care about the game and you do, why do not you invite your friends to play?
I understand that you can not level up without fake, but try to avoid it.
There is no need to argue between us, we should demand that berserker implement updates and fix the errors.
Do you think that TT2 will generate more income? That game sucks.
It's okay to level up with fakes but do not abuse this to get wide advantage against other players / clans.
I've been in Gunrox for 2 months, I've NEVER played before. A friend invited me to try the game and I loved it.
It's a little unpleasant to see that everyone cheats and you can not have a normal game against another person.
The look of this game turns everyone off. Nobody wants to play what looks like a 5 year old kid game. Its really hard to convince people who have played great looking games like Archeage or War Thunder. They refuse to regress to this kind of game.
Cruentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:46 PM   #7
Chennai3xpress
Junior Member
 
Chennai3xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Planet Vegeta
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage07 View Post
If enkord does not care about the game and you do, why do not you invite your friends to play?
I understand that you can not level up without fake, but try to avoid it.
There is no need to argue between us, we should demand that berserker implement updates and fix the errors.
Do you think that TT2 will generate more income? That game sucks.
It's okay to level up with fakes but do not abuse this to get wide advantage against other players / clans.
I've been in Gunrox for 2 months, I've NEVER played before. A friend invited me to try the game and I loved it.
It's a little unpleasant to see that everyone cheats and you can not have a normal game against another person.
I'm not tolerating fakes or justifying it, I'm saying that in our ACTUAL situation, faking is the only way to lvl up, even if u come to play Real. Games, u gonna play vs the same 2-3 players due to lack of players.
Also, about inviting my friends I've done it once. But as u could see, beginner is hella empty, they keep waiting random. For 1 hour or more without a single game, then quit it.
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:19 AM   #8
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default I'm almost lvl 36 and no fakes

I have played megas and sometimes some randoms and I'm about to lvl up, no problem here.
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:18 PM   #9
Slime-Lord
Junior Member
 
Slime-Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 12
Default

honestly both sides honest players and fakers equally fked up the game so all of yall can shut the hell up >_>
Slime-Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 12:15 PM   #10
xColdArtZ
Junior Member
 
xColdArtZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Default

Yeah there is no one in this game without a problem , if you consider faking a problem that is . People that dont fake are so annoying and keep swearing and are just straight up toxic . No one likes those kinds of people . They keep saying fakers are bad at the game and yeah I somewhat agree but when i 1v1 any of those ppl that "dont fake" they lose and cry
xColdArtZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:24 AM   #11
Savage07
Junior Member
 
Savage07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai3xpress View Post
I'm not tolerating fakes or justifying it, I'm saying that in our ACTUAL situation, faking is the only way to lvl up, even if u come to play Real. Games, u gonna play vs the same 2-3 players due to lack of players.
Also, about inviting my friends I've done it once. But as u could see, beginner is hella empty, they keep waiting random. For 1 hour or more without a single game, then quit it.
After reading all this to see how the game is at this moment, I have no words to say.
I think Gunrox is on his deathbed, abandoned by his creators / moderators, there are no rules.
The players falsify at all times, I do not say that this bad, I do not say that this good.
Honestly there is no solution for this problem, we can only enjoy the game until the server dies.
Let's enjoy gunrox because he does not have much time left.
War Thunder, PUBG, CoD and many more games, are very good in graphics and gameplay, but gunrox has a unique charm that becomes addictive. For this reason I enjoy playing and losing hours in the game.
Savage07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support