GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

First outpost golden statue taken!

1 2

Congratulations to Voltron clan for taking first golden outpost statue by controling 12 outposts at the same time. It was a hard task, but they accomplished it successfuly. Well done!
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Primeira Estatueta de Ouro pelos Postos!
Parabéns ao clan Voltron por ganhar a primeira estatueta de ouro dos postos, por dominar 12 postos ao mesmo tempo. Foi uma tarefa árdua, mas eles a completaram com sucesso. Parabéns!
Edited 8 hours, 41 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
btw , grats to you voltron and if they took gold medal of controlling 12 outpost at the same time ... toxicity took gold medal of 3. place of hall of fame 50 TIMES. Congratulations to Toxicity too ? ( WITH UPDATE ) or not ? .. 🙄
Edited 19 hours, 51 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is BS
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I no protect Voltron but u Toxicity play fake for fame im sure 100%.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I no protect Voltron but u Toxicity play fake for fame im sure 100%.

i am not toxic. Also not from voltron but i prefer toxi to voltron and bers should be tell the same thing for toxicity too i think.. or some other things are happening
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
People play it with this problem in the system?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
[QUOTE=berserker; Have a problem in the game?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
btw , grats to you voltron and if they took gold medal of controlling 12 outpost at the same time ... toxicity took gold medal of 3. place of hall of fame 50 TIMES. Congratulations to Toxicity too ? ( WITH UPDATE ) or not ? .. 🙄

There was a news post with congratulations to Toxicity when they got their gold statue. If you weren't living in a cave all this time you should have noticed that ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Here is....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hail to the Champions!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
=)
1º Home Of the Best Fame = TOXICITY
2º Home Of the Best Outpost batles = VOLTRON

CONGRATZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁

😲

I want a little bit later 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
i counted the outpost and protect 12/18 is quite impresive so congratz to voltron if no one says it cause they fakers and blabla bla but wich clan doesnt 😁?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
☺ GUNROX ES LO MEJOR
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
CONGRATULATIONSS 😁 jaja ni idea
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

There was a news post with congratulations to Toxicity when they got their gold statue. If you weren't living in a cave all this time you should have noticed that ☺

sorry i was living in cave :O
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well, we will see who will get first gold statue for spent cash ( over 400k 30 times ) activity ( top3 50 times ) or agressive ( top3 50 times)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Voltron get easy outposts coz Saracin who want hit her ☺😝😳😲
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
When GROM will be take it? 😉 Gods Be honest for you clan 😁

i looking for your member !! but i looking for other clan
Goodluck !!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

When GROM will be take it? 😉 Gods Be honest for you clan 😁

i looking for your member !! but i looking for other clan
Goodluck !!

we are missing 12 times spend over 400k to gold statue, +/- 25 times to gold statue of activity or agressive and like 10 times top3 for gold statue fame ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him