GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 03-Apr-2009 - 4 New haircuts, 2 new pistols, and a new skin color

1 2 3

We have added 4 new haircuts:
- Elvis Haircut (male)
- Boxhead Haircut (male)
- Minnie Haircut (female)
- Lorie Haircut (female)
Also 2 new pistols added:
- Gunblade (pistol skill 100 required) - mix between pistol and a knife
- Punisher (pistol skill 120 required) - ultimate pistol in the game
And a new skin color added
- Green - make your zombie characters with green hair color added earlier
Other changes:
+ Cost of planting mines increased
+ now "~" will hide chat only if you haven't entered anything
We will drop trap-related skills and perks within a few days
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
That gunblade is Hilarious 😝
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i like this game becase
for this game moderators and administrators always add something new travian is boring bitefight is boring but gunrox is the best so good job berserker and keep it going 😁😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
OMG
Omg. please tell us more about this:
- Other changes:
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Omg. please tell us more about this:
- Other changes:

Claymore takes 4 ap, and higher level damaging mines take more. The biggest mine takes 9ap to plant before perks. This just means there is no longer running to someone, planting 2 mines and poof, -1.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker, please feel free to reset my skill points in mines. This skill line is now pretty much useless for my build and is a waste of points. ☹
Thanks.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mine as well, and I just spent my points in mines the day before last. They have lost half their potency (defensive weapon only now) so I need that redone.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
We will reset them for everyone, not in individual manner so wait some time.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had a feeling that when I first saw the mine tweak... everyone would be calling for a 'perk and skill reset'!
Also, do the new pistols spawn in any map?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Also, do the new pistols spawn in any map?

No, skill 100+ weapons will be spawned at level 40+ map.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
reset for just mine?
how bout the strong back i perked so i can bring a number of mines..............i buy reset after reset..i planned my unit verry well, mines pistol and machine...now mines are nerf again.i cant use machine and pistol only or mellee in replace....i hope u understand my concern.....can u give us full unit reset just for the miner?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
new gun over and over again..........
hello
i think you must have new idea for level up in gunrox...
be sure if likewise continue + gun and +level and +skill , you can not build new gun over and over again. and player will be tired of game too .
example you can build one big map similar sterling war.
the players that taking part in the big war :
someone level 25 or upper than for master..and one level 18 up to 25 ...second best.
and three player level 10 up to 15..and six player 5 up to 8 or 10.
if 1 man have level up or degree. he can have good power in war.
one player can incumbency helper ..only helper (red cross)
and you and other administer or moderator see game and give medal for best player..best master ..best helper..best second best.and ....
it is only 1 idea.
i know and sure you have nice and wonderful idea for gunrox.
good luck.
s.o
Out with the old,in with the new.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

can u give us full unit reset just for the miner?

Don't hold your breath on this.. The perk lines have synergies but that doesn't mean your purchase has any warranty. Go for grenades, they are the best thing now anyway and they also need more carry weight ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
oh yeah late
like synergies of ur shelter built...when they nerf it red ranger disoriented.ayt?..ur telling me machine pistol and nades in one unit do you think its cool...u know what build works you thought me alot of good stuff..pls help me man...berserker wont alow full unit reset..its all business now..i need to buy i have to we all knew that....
thnx laTE
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

No, skill 100+ weapons will be spawned at level 40+ map.

How far off is level 40 map from completion?
or are u just waiting for enough players reach level 40?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
hehe
Gunblade rox guys😎
and the new custon itens are great (i think Ed_Hunter will agree with me☺)
btw, sorry guys for not been in game in this days, my comp. just get cracked and i have to fix it. so i think tomorow i will get back to crush noobs (and you maybe😁) se ya
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah VanHellsing, i'll buy Enkord Cash only to paint my men with green color, cause i am a zombie, and zombies need to be green...
So, what do u wanna say with: "and you maybe"?...
will u crush me?? i am paying to see (i'll pay with bullets if u want) 😝
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Human Guinea Pig...
I know this is a beta version of a game and you're trying to make it fair/enjoyable for everyone but the mining took skill to execute as it was. Now it's useless... I'm not asking for a reset of skills and perks because I'll just switch to another class, get good at it, have someone complain, and have to spend money to respec the other units to complement my new setup, and hope it doesn't happen again in a week. I've been a good customer of enkord (I guarantee you that people like myself pay the developer salaries and make this game possible) and to get a mere perk respec of the specific ability is a slap in the face. I have spent over $200 dollars between my account and my brother's account and will not spend another cent unless I can be assured a clean slate in all perks and skill points for all three of my units when the powers-that-be choose to nerf. When the final version comes out someone please e-mail me but unless something changes you've lost a customer. This is really an unfortunate circumstance because Gunrox is an extrememly entertaining game - there's just better ways I can spend my money if this is what it's going to be like.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

I know this is a beta version of a game and you're trying to make it fair/enjoyable for everyone but the mining took skill to execute as it was. Now it's useless... I'm not asking for a reset of skills and perks because I'll just switch to another class, get good at it, have someone complain, and have to spend money to respec the other units to complement my new setup, and hope it doesn't happen again in a week. I've been a good customer of enkord (I guarantee you that people like myself pay the developer salaries and make this game possible) and to get a mere perk respec of the specific ability is a slap in the face. I have spent over $200 dollars between my account and my brother's account and will not spend another cent unless I can be assured a clean slate in all perks and skill points for all three of my units when the powers-that-be choose to nerf. When the final version comes out someone please e-mail me but unless something changes you've lost a customer. This is really an unfortunate circumstance because Gunrox is an extrememly entertaining game - there's just better ways I can spend my money if this is what it's going to be like.

So Sad, but the problem rests just as u posted, this is a beta version of the game, so skill nerfs and all will always be around. And you spent $200 on this game ......... wow i cant imagine what me, Noto, Dew, Lil, Nina all of us CASHERS have spent. If you will stop playing because of one little Mine nerf then i guess this game was not meant for you.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

i cant imagine what me, Noto, Dew, Lil, Nina all of us CASHERS have spent.

This is now a competition of who paid the most? And only the opinion of top 5 matters? 😝
MinnesotaNice had a good point, regardless of how much anyone paid before or after him. And its the same one beemine has and that me and RedRanger brought up when shelter was removed.
The point is, you use real money to build your squad, and when the (un)balance of game is changed, it wrecks havoc on the whole build. Perks do have synergies and you choose them to complement each other. If half are removed, you'd want to start building again from clean table.
Remarks how "little" amount of extra cash you need to put in to do it are just putting in salt to the wound, when the real pain is your purchase has no warranty. You bought something online, paid bunch of euros of it, and its gone bad now, your moneys lost. "yeah buy it again" doesn't sound so great advice to me either.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him