GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 11-12-2021, 02:18 PM   #1
berserker
Administrator

Default Tech Optimizations

Today's we have uploaded optimized build of the game which is a little bit faster and uses less memory. It should work better now on old laptops and phones.

Next major thing we are working on is new payment system which should allow to trade artifacts without charging money, various volume bonuses, incremental discounts for repeating customers and so on.
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 03:15 PM   #2
Mephiston

to defeat other art users someone has to spend like 1000dollars. please decrease the overpowered arts make them cheaper and instead of agless armors, make them 200attrition armor.

in art-tournament and outposts its too expensive to play that i dont even care anymore and other clans dont care also because there is a huge difference between clans that makes this game boring.

imagine a new lvl3 guy plays and someone destroys him with super-arts, he would instantly quit probably.
Mephiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 04:46 AM   #3
Derpster

This update broke shooting cones... pls fix
Derpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #4
--Lara_Gata--

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post

Today's we have uploaded optimized build of the game which is a little bit faster and uses less memory. It should work better now on old laptops and phones.

Next major thing we are working on is new payment system which should allow to trade artifacts without charging money, various volume bonuses, incremental discounts for repeating customers and so on.
@Berserker , Please, read my post: https://www.gunrox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18377
--Lara_Gata-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 02:39 PM   #5
--Lara_Gata--

Smile

Quote:

Thanks for continuing to update this wonderful Berserker game. Keep it up.

#pvegunrox #addbots
Old 11-13-2021, 04:04 PM   #6
SuperSereenGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephiston View Post
to defeat other art users someone has to spend like 1000dollars. please decrease the overpowered arts make them cheaper and instead of agless armors, make them 200attrition armor.

in art-tournament and outposts its too expensive to play that i dont even care anymore and other clans dont care also because there is a huge difference between clans that makes this game boring.

imagine a new lvl3 guy plays and someone destroys him with super-arts, he would instantly quit probably.
i must disagree with you,

i myself made alot of arts using coins from megas and lvling up alone, and i use/sold a total of +100ke worth of arts, without spending a single dollar,

the art price depends on the players, i dont know how u can make an art cheaper according to u,

- arts arent always winnable, and not everyone can actually afford the super arts you talking about, and if anyone does, its because they actually spend alot of cash, and u cant just hope to afford same things as them with minimum spending,
SuperSereenGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 04:17 PM   #7
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpster View Post
This update broke shooting cones... pls fix
Please explain
Old 11-13-2021, 04:31 PM   #8
neco

Quote:
Please explain
Red line when you shooting with shotgun, assult rifles and machine guns thats gone.. (when you point at unit you see red line where is max range etc...)
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 07:12 PM   #9
--Lara_Gata--

Smile

Quote:

It would be interesting for you to give special attention to Brazil. A large active population of gunrox are now sluiced by Brazilians.
Since the DOLAR is around 5.50 reais, it is very difficult for us Brazilians to buy cash. Is there the possibility of adapting the purchase of money to the region? Ex: 10,000 cash for Americans is 10 dollars. 10,000 cash for a Brazilian would be 10 reais.
Old 11-13-2021, 09:37 PM   #10
Derpster

Sadly that will never work because Vpn's exist anyone in world could just change their region to that regions and abuse the system.
Old 11-13-2021, 09:38 PM   #11
Derpster

@BERZERKER its exactly as neco said
Old 11-14-2021, 07:40 AM   #12
Damager

I check every day for updates, and Im glad they are coming. Engine optimizations are a nice addition. I really cant wait for the popularity of the game to resurface. Thanks Berserker 👍
Damager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:03 AM   #13
MOLDOVA

Quote:
Please explain
Ofter this update when try shot with makine Guns , shotguns , augs , it not show anymore the red line , shots show like pistol shots .
MOLDOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:16 AM   #14
CHERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damager View Post
I really cant wait for the popularity of the game to resurface.
same, cant wait for the upcoming new updates, hopefully it will be live by December and i get to have some fun

thanks berserker
CHERRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:34 PM   #15
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLDOVA View Post
Ofter this update when try shot with makine Guns , shotguns , augs , it not show anymore the red line , shots show like pistol shots .
Thanks for the bug report, this will be fixed, you can keep up to date and see when it has been fixed here.
-P_I-S_T-O_L- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:04 PM   #16
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by neco View Post
Red line when you shooting with shotgun, assult rifles and machine guns thats gone.. (when you point at unit you see red line where is max range etc...)
Fixed now