GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

bigg fake julis and binbin

*DELETED*
bigg fake julis and binbin
i just finished a mega and im 100% sure it was fake i have lots of pics.
the whole time binbin didnt move he sat in red zone and he wasnt DC. then he comes back at the end of the game right b4 the next red zone would kill him so they would leave him alive so they can loot everyones bags and wouldnt have to worry about getting shot by him but then wen i say about the fake to julis and bin bin they dont deny the fact that it was even fake they was quiet the whole time. when i was speaking in public chat i say that i post and one of julis teammates say ABORT! and and the only reason he say that is becuz he was afraid of being banned because he must of known it was a fake. why else would he want to abort wen he was winning well he go the pics. i really hope sum1 gets baned for this

fake 6.jpg

fake.jpg

fake 2.jpg

fake 3.jpg

fake 5.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
more pics
there was another when me and mdahunter was blinded so i couldnt take more pics

fake 6.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
why binbin its faker with julis ? julis created game, pls moderator ban him
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
he sleping when he playng omg
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice fake!!!
really i dont know why most of player do this ...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
those pics dont even mean he is faker or not.. maybe he was away or slepping or watching **** during mega ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
why kids everytime scream: "Fake!", when someone afk or d/c?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
mr ploxis you are in my ignore list , with your friend julis maybe not friend? same persons?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
u said binbin was the faker rigth ...... mdahunter was the last one alive so that dosnet prove that it was a fake rigth 🙄🙄🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Help hand
LoL maybe fake maybe sleep maybe can be a lot of thhings but men ever change the team you will go on megas the game will be decided by yours team players so ever try see if your team is good because ever have bad plyers and ever have liers and fakers and this is what happens you no have how prove if this is realy fake or not so watch out i hope i help you 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mister warrior-one i now u u are friend julis )))
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

mr ploxis you are in my ignore list , with your friend julis maybe not friend? same persons?

thx )
-1 kid in my megas )
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mister Binbin Baned for giving coordonates ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
-_-''
the picture dosn't show he was faking !!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
binbin is cheater, thats already been proven. before he tell coords. now hes faking.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

he sleping when he playng omg

when u start play mega i think u will not sleaping
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
binbin can only be noob, nothing indicates that it seems fake, fake would be if he spent the time and said the locations.😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
my idea

binbin can only be noob, nothing indicates that it seems fake, fake would be if he spent the time and said the locations.😁

well i think that there is not fake in the screnshot that it's post ^_^
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him