GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Apple Mac users post here

Apple Mac users post here
If you have an Apple Mac, MacBook or any other Apple laptop or desktop - post here. Currently we are working on Mac version of GUNROX and will need testers prior to releasing it to general public. So if you want to try GUNROX on your Mac and help us improving it - post your message here.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
help me
hi berserker i want to open me gunrox but i cant open it than i delete it from me PC and instal it agean but he dont do it mabey i need to instal some thing??
, micro-cosmos
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i can relp!
I have but as poso help?
but I Basileira!
If I can help so to speak
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wanting to be a tester...
I would love to be a tester for Gunrox on Mac get back to me if you can
Email- Jacob@technologycafe.co.nz 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
using a mac...
is it possible to get me to trial the mac version i dont have a working email atm so just contact me on through gunrox website looking forward to get message 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol

If you have an Apple Mac, MacBook or any other Apple laptop or desktop - post here. Currently we are working on Mac version of GUNROX and will need testers prior to releasing it to general public. So if you want to try GUNROX on your Mac and help us improving it - post your message here.

I will got!! ( Maybe )
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great, we are going to put beta version of GUNROX for MacOS X really soon.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him