GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Clan System: Ranking - discussion

1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to
Size of groups can be adjusted if required. The main idea behind groups is to force people to fight some specific clan - that was made to prevent boycotts of specific clan.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Size of groups can be adjusted if required. The main idea behind groups is to force people to fight some specific clan - that was made to prevent boycotts of specific clan.

Yup, my understanding is the same.
Thanks
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I found very interesting the new scheme of rank clan. However, there really is the problem that the clans have lower lvl easier to pack up game.
I've seen a scheme clan that worked very well.
The fighting between the clan were all made on Saturday. There being a rank of 1 to 5. The strongest clan (rank 5) on Saturday had to defend the position to the clan of rank 4 that do more points during the week. The clan rank them lower than 4 points a position to defend the clan rank 3 that make more points. So on.
thus, would rank 1 clan 5
3 clan rank 4
5 clan rank 3
9 clan rank 2
and the rest rank 1
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Binding people to some date like Saturday is bad.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I think we need to see a little peek on new perks to see the whole thing.
Because we don't know how the new clan-perks will change advantage in such of battles
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
only disputes the rank will be in Saturday. During the week the clan should be chased to get as many points as possible to attack or defend on Saturday.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
lets think about the groups, a,b,c, etc. maybe would be nice to make it as a soccer. all play in their groups and the best of B group to get into top 5 must play the lowest ranked in A group, so if a clan from group B wins then it will get into top 5.
all groups will have to play only those 5 clans that are in a group for the whole week once, so in the end of week there will be the battle to get into higher group. well, in soccer it takes the whole year but in gunrox you can make it a week or 2 ☺ and of course there can be nice prices for the top 3 clans, but i dont think 50% discount on reset the unit is good, 10kinstead of 20k? oh well i prefer better those 10k in cash 😁 enkord cash ofcourse.
anyway its just a suggestion
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good plan
i like your plan but why does it have to be only 3x3s? it would be cooler if you did 4x4s and 5x5s and if possable do some 6x6s so i like ur plan just do bigger fights so it makes me smile
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
For the record, I'm not currently in a clan, but used to be and I think this is a GREAT idea.
Instead of just fighting for a territory, your fighting to say yes, we are the most skilled clan.
I don't understand what all the crying is about. But Bers! All our members are level 50! we don't want to recruit low levels!!!
Thats fine. Sure, you may sit at the bottom of the rankings, who cares. Anyone above level 20 knows the population thins out, having 10 level 50's and getting 0 points each week won't make you look like losers.
3v3 and only one clan battle a week, boohoo.
Well, the battle has to be defined somehow, and after you play for points you can play as many times as you want with the exact same 3v3....just not for points. Its not who can play the most, its who WINS the matches that matter.
All in all, I think the system sounds great. Maybe a few tweeks here and there as the system is implemented, but its a solid start Bers (and dev's).
My only thought, if it turns out to be an issue, the 3v3 thing (or whatever gets finalized)... Assuming "Tarr's Clan" has an 'A team' and I don't allow any of my clan mates to play in 3v3's because I know my A team will win every match, but my clanmates have bad games.
Will there be an option so that non 'A team' players will be able to have a 3v3 but not for points (prior in the week) to the game FOR points?
And my suggestion - which might be fun, and if the above 3v3 thing is an issue fix that too.
Make a Clan Battle Map "area" with no level restriction, but must be in a clan restriction.
Clan Battles for points must be started from this area.
ONLY Clan Battles for points can be started here - No fights not for points.
This "area" doesn't have its own map, it randomly picks one of the exsisting maps. Much like the random fights pick a random map (well, between your map and your opponents) and you may not end up with the map your best at. Additionally, it can pick ANY map regardless of clan members levels; Most clan people are either well equiped or cashers.
This would further promote coming to games geared (your playing for top clan so why wouldn't you) but would add the interesting element of either not being able to use things you find, or (for the 50's) items being tier 1 & 2 weapons/gear that are basically useless.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice idea :D

nice idea bers...when will it be indreduced - working in game...?
but...now we got like 40+ clans...this will a prob especialy if more clans come to game...by prob i mean that there will be way to many clans and one week isnt enough to fight 1 clan in one week we can fight like 2 or even 3...1 week for 40+ clans wont be so good...
couse : BOG vs GROM ( example ) then BOG has to wait 1 week before he can fight another clan...so...40 clans with 2 clans fighting comes to 20 clan fights...in a week...this can be a prob...couse many people will be asking to have more fights and they have a point there i think...
imagine you play a game and then you wana play again but you cant coue there is a one week limit...anyways this is a great thing...but still...one clan with 10 people and max 5 per fight...what would hapent to other 5?wont they wana fight to?

14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
3x3

3x3... well you can count it as personal decision... i feel it will be the best - faster than 5x5 yet more fun than 1x1.
No matter how many clan players online, only 3 of them can fight in single clan battle.
As for perks - please no perk discussions in this thread, this thread is only about clan ranking. I will create clan perks discussion later after we will finish with this one.

yes, that is verry good
1x1 isn't nice beacause you are alone and 5x5 is to long
it is a nice idea
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice idea

3x3... well you can count it as personal decision... i feel it will be the best - faster than 5x5 yet more fun than 1x1.
No matter how many clan players online, only 3 of them can fight in single clan battle.
As for perks - please no perk discussions in this thread, this thread is only about clan ranking. I will create clan perks discussion later after we will finish with this one.

you are right!!!

it is a super idea☺
menno
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you are right!!!

it is a super idea☺

HEHEHE 😁 Nice thx
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him