GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 08-12-2020, 01:41 AM   #1
_RCA_
Junior Member
 
_RCA_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 27
Smile Gunrox in WhatsApp

Hello Everyone

I've created this Gunrox WhatsApp group a few months ago and just now I realized that I could share it here with you guys.

Fell free to join us to every kind of discussions about Gunrox, we usualy use the group to plan Megas and trades.

Click in the link Below to join us... We're expecting you!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BaEAjWWfC6lB7lgBzo5rE4


Last edited by _RCA_; 08-12-2020 at 01:43 AM.
_RCA_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 01:54 AM   #2
xX-WaRILyS-Xx
Member
 
xX-WaRILyS-Xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Heliopolis- Sao Paulo
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RCA_ View Post
Hello Everyone

I've created this Gunrox WhatsApp group a few months ago and just now I realized that I could share it here with you guys.

Fell free to join us to every kind of discussions about Gunrox, we usualy use the group to plan Megas and trades.

Click in the link Below to join us... We're expecting you!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BaEAjWWfC6lB7lgBzo5rE4

group full of toxic, especially you! can not stand to read truths kkkk good luck to those who enter
__________________
the top 1 is here.

respect my history!!!
xX-WaRILyS-Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:29 AM   #3
BaltazaR
Senior Member
 
BaltazaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mars
Posts: 104
Default

It seems all guys talking brazil in there. Not for me.
BaltazaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:53 AM   #4
Chennai3xpress
Member
 
Chennai3xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Planet Vegeta
Posts: 66
Default

GUNROX has less players than this group members
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:42 PM   #5
_RCA_
Junior Member
 
_RCA_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai3xpress View Post
GUNROX has less players than this group members
hahahahhahaha funny bro

But seriously, more players are comming back to Gunrox tnx to Crazybee.
_RCA_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:43 PM   #6
_RCA_
Junior Member
 
_RCA_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 27
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazaR View Post
It seems all guys talking brazil in there. Not for me.
It have players from all contries, but it seems you are racist or something like that, so we dont need/want you.
_RCA_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:50 PM   #7
BaltazaR
Senior Member
 
BaltazaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mars
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RCA_ View Post
It have players from all contries, but it seems you are racist or something like that, so we dont need/want you.
Lol why u offended. I dunno brazilian so i said its not for me.
BaltazaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support