GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Old 02-08-2017, 09:45 AM   #1
MIRES

Default GUNROX on STEAM

Well the topic of putting GUNROX onto steam has already been going on for a couple of months or more but nothing is updating or happening but it's okay. I hope mods would take a look at this thread and accept this idea as it is easy and convenience and i strongly believe that it would advertise our game and generate publicity as well as gamers.

What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community's help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.

Some of the FAQs that i saw :

1. Does Steam only accept games from major publishers, or will you take a game from an indie developer?

Your game doesn't have to come from a big name studio, as long as it's fun we'd love to see it.

2. What do I need in order to submit my game?

You'll need a valid and non-limited Steam account (yes, that means you'll need to own a game on Steam). Then you'll need to fill out the submission form, including some information about you and your game. There's also a one-time $100 submission fee per Steam account. The submission will require:

A square branding image (similar to a box cover) to represent your game in lists and search
At least 1 video showing gameplay of your game
At least 4 screenshots or images
A written description of the game along with the tentative system requirements.

3. What is the purpose of the Submission Fee?

In order to keep spam and joke submissions out of the system, theres a one-time submission fee that will enable your Steam account to submit games to Steam Greenlight. Once youve paid the fee, you can submit as many games as you want. All proceeds from the submission fee are donated to Childs Play, a charity dedicated to improving the lives of children in over 70 hospitals worldwide.

Please give the links a look guys and give suggestions or feedback for them to work

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...65&section=faq
http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/

This thread is not targetted to anyone or whoever but to the whole gunrox community and i hope someone could take the action as we are with no authority to do so. I hope it will bring more players so that we can have a fun game just like the good old days.

P.S. I apologise for my rudeness or sudden involvement if i offended anyone

Last edited by MIRES; 02-08-2017 at 09:57 AM.
MIRES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:09 AM   #2
MIRES

well i guess nobody gives a sh*t about what is written in the forum, so why is this even a forum? if you guys are good with the amount of people now.. okay.. since u guys say so. Have fun playing with these amount of people.
MIRES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:01 AM   #3
AglessIsBack

Default !!

Imo, a really gread idea that would boost the games population by alot.

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
PistolDealer

Even though this is a very nice idea. It will never happen.
PistolDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:46 PM   #5
ThE_ReTuRN

talked to moderator fake about it,and generally what is going on with the game,and i am afraid nothing will change...it is a real shame that the owners do not want to spend some more time on this game...
ThE_ReTuRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:18 AM   #6
RQ170

Post LoL

if you ask me , the minimum thing they could have done , was to update the game screenshots on www.gunrox.com that are out-dated and belong to Old gunrox , and you expect them to give new screenshots and a video as well ?

Never Ever Gonna Happen.
RQ170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:30 PM   #7
Arek

Default Strange arts on gunrox...

sorry about write it here but i want to know how to get a very strange lot of arts... if somebody know something it will help a lot.. you can find the photo of this arts on the install archives of gunrox... DATA-PACKAGE-STUFF ty to all
Arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 03:46 AM   #8
Danish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQ170 View Post
if you ask me , the minimum thing they could have done , was to update the game screenshots on www.gunrox.com that are out-dated and belong to Old gunrox , and you expect them to give new screenshots and a video as well ?
+$100 of course