GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Here is more evidence

Here is more evidence
Here is more evidence from the last abort we played and they decided to not click on "Abort" I remember one of the admins or moderators said to one of my clanmates that they need more evidence to ban these players. Well here it is and this kid thinks that im worried, well no im not i just want you banned thats all.
http://gyazo.com/091a29684521b46ee0ce6a69dea41125
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Here is more evidence from the last abort we played and they decided to not click on "Abort" I remember one of the admins or moderators said to one of my clanmates that they need more evidence to ban these players. Well here it is and this kid thinks that im worried, well no im not i just want you banned thats all.
http://gyazo.com/091a29684521b46ee0ce6a69dea41125

Not sure if ur so friendly or so stupid to lose arts in abort again !... Trust me mate , none cares about aborts Cuz its not a type of games on gunrox , its just something made by old players
But let's see the fact on ur photo , there is no proves show u played an abort vs them , maybe u lost vs them as fame or 2x2 , but u won't win shit from this !
Ty for not insult me !
Edited 6 hours, 52 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
-.-

Not sure if ur so friendly or so stupid to lose arts in abort again !... Trust me mate , none cares about aborts Cuz its not a type of games on gunrox , its just something made by old players
But let's see the fact on ur photo , there is no proves show u played an abort vs them , maybe u lost vs them as fame or 2x2 , but u won't win shit from this !
Ty for not insult me !

Like thank you for helping but why are you swearing so much? you have angry issues? just asking
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow u offer him an account for ur arts? thats aginst the rules
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Not sure if ur so friendly or so stupid to lose arts in abort again !...

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him