GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox room ?

*DELETED*
Gunrox room ?
Hi,
I need a gunrox room to test builds, but the problem is that i find only old versions, some perks were deleted and many other thinks were not added, there is a gunrox room uptaded which work whit the lasted version of gunrox to test perks and skills ?
LC3_
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
The only gunrox room Is Ganna's one , and yes , there is one missing perk ( splash ), some missing armed ( laser sword , pulsator , flacker , gauss rifle , the nade 120 skills , meds 120 skills ) , also some wrong weights ( 15 for chainsaw instead of 20 ) , and that's Cuz gunrox room was made before the gunrox's full updates has done , not sure if he will update it !
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Thanks dude ☺
But i also have a question, What the perk 'Splash' do ?
And what i need to unlock it ? (Important if i need it in my build 😁)
LC3_
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Splash perk reduces the explosives damages , its very helpful , if u wanna my advice , put it in all ur units!
U don't have to unlock it , Cuz u get it in lvl 10
PS : u can put 1 splash every 10 lvls !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him