GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New things

New things
Gunrox server wasnt lagging and suddenly its shutdown , I Am almost sure there is new update today =)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i was winning -.-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
An update?...
No Way! I'd be extremely surprised, its more likely that something odd happened wherever the servers are.
I had just joined a mega; and was the last one. We were all pressing auto-balance, when suddenly... BOOM GameServer shutdown. Yay.
I just hope this doesn't mess up the tournament...
Edited 9 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I Can lose 5 times more For having some new things in Gunrox which have been updated last time before 2 years Or more.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Few years ago i remembered, berserker would send a warning message about 10mins before closing down so players are prepared. Look what's happening now..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah thats right, I Remember This too!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Few years ago i remembered, berserker would send a warning message about 10mins before closing down so players are prepared. Look what's happening now..

So why would you assume this is an update? Its more likely a server crash.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

So why would you assume this is an update? Its more likely a server crash.

You know berserker didnt login Into Gunrox along time ago , He might forget what to do 😝 I Think he totally forget GUNROX ! LOL
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
He do xD

You know berserker didnt login Into Gunrox along time ago , He might forget what to do 😝 I Think he totally forget GUNROX ! LOL

Actually he did..much players saw berserker without units clothes xD....and he come and buy new clothes ^^....u need wait 1000 days for see him again 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
the biggest comming update is gunrox 2. soon 2016 but im not sure ^)^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
So thats happen again .... Cool game ye..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Me lose my tournament 10-14
Hi. Me today is play in battle tournament and server lag and bug. Me win vs HEAVY_GUN-N_1, just the kill three unit enemy and just for end the game, the server entry in lag and bug and me later too are eliminated of the tournament.
Reset best the tournament today for can play tomorrow
Thx
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him