GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Talons Cheating Toxic

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Extreme Force of Talons Cheating Toxic
I was made aware that -radamanthys- Linkin Park Mercury and Extreme Force cheated my clan member Toxic D in a game right before this post and played a set up game where rada was the planned winner.
I questioned force about this and he freely admited that the plan was for rada to win.
Don't cheat my clan man your a Talon, Talons are supposed to be honorable
I will be speaking with Lil God about this and you cheating my clan

The proof is as shows
1st line in the 1st pic
*quote extreme force*

Sorry darken but the plan is rada I am lose

Set Up games with a predetermined winner = fake
You wanna play yr fake games fine, but don't cheat my clan in the process

Talons cheating Toxic.jpg

My clan member telling me he got cheated.jpg

Edited 1 hour, 4 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
😡
darken sorry but something has to be said
Are not the talons but the Extreme was not correct ...
The talons are always correct, this title is not right!
On behalf of talons I apologize for what happened but the Clan can not be blamed for the act of a player
😡😲
I talk to the extreme and not such a situation happening again
sorry again😎
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
i HATE fake fights, you all know it.
there will be none who cheat and stay in TALONS.
an act like this will not be tolerable.
in the name of talons, i am apologize.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Read the top of the first post Pimenta
Says extreme force of talons not simply talons
I know you all are honorable and you all have always been my friends
Sorry for the misunderstanding ☺
Yeah Lil you know I hold you and the Talons in the highest regards
You guys have treated me like family since day one
For that I am grateful the most
And whats up Bers ?
You gonna let this dude get away with playin predetermined matches and screwing over my clan?
Edited 8 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

And whats up Bers ?
You gonna let this dude get away with playin predetermined matches and screwing over my clan?

We do not punish for talking unless it's obscene language. And besides it is unclear what happened from those pictures alone.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
He admitted clearly after the fact that thier was a planned win and loss in a game on the very first line...
What could be more clear then that

Said the plan was for ........in the first line......
Thats not only talking about it thats proof of the fake...
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
slander
Look, this was a game between friends, all against all. toxic was the only one who did not know, then as part of our game we joined forces with mercury. without knowing that the other linkin also joined, this game is all-out strategy and to join forces.
I can not blame that estubiera alone. now. this is not fake is just strategy. I told him, after the game that discupara for what happened, but that is what the game. if you do not know my play is not really your interez what you do is your life and the truth matters little to me, what happens to you.
I say just a lil, thanks for letting me be in you tailon and dark, learn to play then talk, not only damage the image of imtentes who play more than your.
now that I jusge the creator of the game and take the necessary measures to this discussion. everything remains in the hands of Berserker.
The other thing that I said is that I lost VAT and my friends and I stayed off all agree on so as to abort the game and got a draw.
in short do not lie. and no one wins and nothing that was planned, only one was common and normal flow, we have no need for such things.☹ 😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
lil
lil sorry for what happened, I think it Darken happy, as I pulled out of the tailon but Darken only tell you one thing, I do not grieve for clans. I over☺
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
maybe a misunderstanding cause i know extreme and he dnt talk very good english☺
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
he say to me that he was in a ffa and all agree to ABORT i really dnt have to be nothiong with this but im only traducing☺
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Well since extreme_force apologized and said it will never happen again I will let him be, but if this will be repeated, punishment will be much more harder.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him