GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

PITECO AND BECK = MEGA FAKE

Cannot reply, talk is closed

PITECO AND BECK = MEGA FAKE

beck and piteco
fakers !!!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Those screenshots show nothing except some conversation I don't understand. We don't ban for fake fight because of conversations alone. You need proof of actiual fakem, not talking about fake.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Translation
Pic1:
Inline: Hey
Iron: Talk
Inline: There is some moderator online?
Iron: no
Iniline: ouch
Iron: Why?
Inline: It's bad
Iron: Piteco is gonna talk to beck
Inline: (why?) because they can see some indequated talkings
Iron: one of the units
Pic2:
Iron: This is fake, Piteco is finding everybody too easily
Inline: tt?
Iron: Team talk
Inline: oh
Iron: Its a thing where you talk for mycrophone
Inline: hey
Pic3:
Iron: Beck is telling to Piteco, but dont say that I said. He is on tt, but dont say that i said
Inline: How do you know?
Iron: Cause i am in tt with them, but dont tell them i said. say like "its a fake!"
Pic4:
Inline: Tell me, some more interesting thing?
Iron: OUCH, THEY HAVE GONE TO OTHER ROOM, THEY ARE TALKING WHERE YOU ARE
Inline: Tell me some coordenate they say
Iron: THEY HAVE GONE TO OTHER ROOM
Inline: How do you know that? I have to know
Sincerely, i dont see anything here too, but looks like they are using some audio talking to make fakes. 😲 In this way, there is no proof, just some guy that easily find all. But i dont know if it happened. Really hard to proof.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I dont have what to speak☹
i just know that it is envy!!( just 2 BR lvl 30 +)thats why!!
and for beck, after he was died i found 2 RPG 17/20 and a MG4 with 25/30 att...ohh and he had 5 rockets yet!! and swat armos with ammo and medkits!
i dont know, but beck was full equiped, I dont think he would like to loose this itens just to help me☹ (if you want, ask him!)
i think itts good to happen this, so i know with who i am playing
and for these people that are doing this, play serious, and dont incomode the bests!!!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
provas berserker?
cara, vc eh moh inutil, vc ta no jogo, nuam ta busy nem afk, eu te chamo e vc nem da ouvidos...
falo mais nada !!!!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
lol, berseker, use a translator and see what he spoke about you
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
aff, be quiet!
faker
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
you won a place in my ignore list, i hate to ignore people but you won the first place in it 😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
@berserker
How can you report a fake fight? i mean its not possible for a user to report a fake fight, if he negotiates a fake fight and goes in the play he is not only participating but encouraging as well, If only there was a way to spectate matches for normal users it would prove useful 😁 , i think only mods can do that for now and there is no need to report a fake fight 🙄 unless you get in a bunch of Br's game and not knowing what they write and then realize that it was a fake and there is no proving you were involved or not in turn getting involved a fake and banned if ever told (in a might sense), and well you can't do anything about fakes if only being suggested of not practically being done.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Like I said we need better proof.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him