GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

how to open TCP/IP ports in windows 7.

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I'm getting the error ''Synchronization data is corrupt'' on windows 7.I think i need to try open my TCP/IP ports first.Anyone knows how to do it?

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Completely disabled firewall still same error. :/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Are the ports blocked on your ISP's side?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Usually, you can find out if your ISP blocks ports on their website, for example, my ISP is Comcast and they have a list on their website:
http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/list-of-blocked-ports/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
No,I just changed the internet connection and it still doesn't open up its working fine on my other laptop which has windows XP.but on windows 7 there is the synchronization data is corrupt error..
I have tried the following.
(1): Reinstall/Uninstall.
(2): Downloading from site.
(3): Restarting computer.
(4): Adding gunrox servers to hostlist.
(5): Using a proxy to log in.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Have You tried "run as an administrator" first, right?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have You tried "run as an administrator" first, right?

I have been playing this game since 4 years you think i didn't try that yet?
Edited 22 hours, 12 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Any help would be appreciated guys....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Make sure you don't have a virus, which you probably don't.
Let me know if one of these threads help you: http://www.gunrox.com/forum/search.php?searchid=711040
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Your links lead to no-where..And no i don't have a virus...I found a thread with the same problem experienced by another user astor said to open the gunrox file several times and check the updatelog.txt but it was empty after i tried many times...I probably think something is wrong in my laptop :/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sorry, my link timed out, it was just a search for "synchronization", and the post you mentioned was in it. This is beyond my help, you will have to wait for a more technical explanation from astor or berserker it would seem.
I don't think this will fix your problem, but one time I had your ''Synchronization data is corrupt'' error and System Restore fixed it for me. Worth a try, I suppose.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sorry, my link timed out, it was just a search for "synchronization", and the post you mentioned was in it. This is beyond my help, you will have to wait for a more technical explanation from astor or berserker it would seem.
I don't think this will fix your problem, but one time I had your ''Synchronization data is corrupt'' error and System Restore fixed it for me. Worth a try, I suppose.

I'll start system restore :C
Thanks for the quick help anyways..Btw will i see you in-game? ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Astor where are you D:
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him