GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Doctor Bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I have a doctor, sometimes I want to heal my other unit. So I clicked my military med. My doctor got 145/150 hp. And the unit I want to heal got 5/150 hp. So I got 4 AP left. I clicked my big military med. This will replening the low life's health. But that happened? The doctor healed himself???
This bug happens somtimes and its annoying. Why? Now my unit died and hard to fit in all looted stuff. !!! 😡

Reported by .

11 years ago Quote
This happens when you click too fast...
For example you click your Injured unit to get close to your docter and you click the docter then click on the med in the duration when the injured unit is walking towards the docter..
Its not bug :/
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe, if you double click, it will heal urfelf? My mouse broken i think thats why.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Your mouse is not broken....

It happens when you click too fast it happened to me alot but now i have become careful when healing...

I once used 80 healing med and healed my own docter for 2 points xD
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its broken... Cuz it really happens, I click once, it just double clicks. Like sometimes I open ms word. I ckick once to see the gb. And it open? wow.
I have to get a new mouse.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
This happens when you click on med when some unit is still moving or the movement has just ended, but there is a small delay with server. To make sure your doctor won't heal himself automatically, tab through all your units before starting to heal. This wont take more than 1 second and will make sure that the healing can be applied to any unit standing next to doctor.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him