GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Acc Stolen LoL !

*DELETED*
New Acc Stolen LoL !
New Acc Stolen With The Same guy Who Stolen DinhoO Acc,
The Acc name : Killer_man555
The guy DinhoO Wont Stop Stealing accounts ? -_- LOL !!!!
Thanks For reading.
Sorry For My Bad English ;]
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Quit posting these lame memes.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
z0mg its ok to use it the first time but spamming with them says that you just a ban on forums -.-
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
tell me when you play a game worth some time, good security, and easy currency earning, instead of a game where accs get scammed ALL the time, fake fighting is off the hook, and 60% of the money charged on paypal is not charged to the requesting account, and maybe i'll stop spamming my "lame memes" across this "lame forum".
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

tell me when you play a game worth some time, good security, and easy currency earning, instead of a game where accs get scammed ALL the time, fake fighting is off the hook, and 60% of the money charged on paypal is not charged to the requesting account, and maybe i'll stop spamming my "lame memes" across this "lame forum".

1. "game worth some time" - Gunrox is worth my time. There are few games like it and it provides me with a unique, strategic, and fun gaming experience.
2. "good security" - Ha! That's pretty damn funny. If anyone loses their account it's because they gave away their password which is their mistake. Gunrox constantly reminds you not to do this in the public chat. Most people who lose their accounts are underage children who play this game, yet this is Gunrox's fault? They also provide you with an emergency security code in which you are reminded to keep safe upon registration. If you give that away, then you're really a dumbass.
3. "easy currency earning" - Yes, Gunrox costs money, but it isn't much. I only spend $30.00 a month on this game, yet I always have enough items and level up well while playing a nice amount of time. If you can't manage that, find a job. When people say this game is expensive, it's because it doesn't allow them to buy the instant win builds which everyone uses.
4. (see #2)
5. "fake fighting is off the hook" - This is because Gunrox is over-populated with immature players and cheaters, much like the world today. Not much moderation can do about this except ban as much as possible. You won't encounter fake fighting if you play one-on-one matches, or find a group of mates that you know and trust to be on your team.
6. "60% of the money charged on paypal is not charged to the requesting account" - How far did you pull that figure out of your ass? Every time I use my credit card I get the full amount instantly.
If you don't have anything informative to say and all you're going to do is complain, then you need a forum ban. I'm not a moderator, you can do whatever you want. Post your lame memes, I don't care, but just remember you aren't helping anything or anyone by bad-mouthing berserker when the real idiot is you.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

1. "game worth some time" - Gunrox is worth my time. There are few games like it and it provides me with a unique, strategic, and fun gaming experience.
2. "good security" - Ha! That's pretty damn funny. If anyone loses their account it's because they gave away their password which is their mistake. Gunrox constantly reminds you not to do this in the public chat. Most people who lose their accounts are underage children who play this game, yet this is Gunrox's fault? They also provide you with an emergency security code in which you are reminded to keep safe upon registration. If you give that away, then you're really a dumbass.
3. "easy currency earning" - Yes, Gunrox costs money, but it isn't much. I only spend $30.00 a month on this game, yet I always have enough items and level up well while playing a nice amount of time. If you can't manage that, find a job. When people say this game is expensive, it's because it doesn't allow them to buy the instant win builds which everyone uses.
4. (see #2)
5. "fake fighting is off the hook" - This is because Gunrox is over-populated with immature players and cheaters, much like the world today. Not much moderation can do about this except ban as much as possible. You won't encounter fake fighting if you play one-on-one matches, or find a group of mates that you know and trust to be on your team.
6. "60% of the money charged on paypal is not charged to the requesting account" - How far did you pull that figure out of your ass? Every time I use my credit card I get the full amount instantly.
If you don't have anything informative to say and all you're going to do is complain, then you need a forum ban. I'm not a moderator, you can do whatever you want. Post your lame memes, I don't care, but just remember you aren't helping anything or anyone by bad-mouthing berserker when the real idiot is you.

1. gunrox worth your time? i waste more than one hour trying to find 2x2 games.
2. security is not enough look in all people account stealed and they didn't do anything
3. in egypt things are different i only got a mobile phone and i need buy more than 100 pounds to get 666 Enkord Cash.
4. see number 2
5. everyone is fake fighting because this game is very expensive! i need buy more than 100 pounds to get 666 Enkord Cash and this is so mega expensive in egypt

the players that complain are the people that care about gunrox like me and him everyone wants it to become better but lets blame our admin ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think he cant hack any account unless if he have the email of that account ..and gunrox allready told u notes that to no give ur birthday . email to anyone
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

2. security is not enough look in all people account stealed and they didn't do anything
3. in egypt things are different i only got a mobile phone and i need buy more than 100 pounds to get 666 Enkord Cash.
4. see number 2
5. everyone is fake fighting because this game is very expensive! i need buy more than 100 pounds to get 666 Enkord Cash and this is so mega expensive in egypt

the players that complain are the people that care about gunrox like me and him everyone wants it to become better but lets blame our admin ☺

you are talking right about cash . in jordan is expensive too
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

4. see number 2

I'm playing this game since december 2008 and never had security problems, problem finding a game or problem with the fakers. I can agree with You if comes to high cost of comfortable playing, but I don't need to hurry with leveling or care of getting super win/lose ratio, so I don't need to charge too much. Money I can get from art shop and random games is enough for me. I have lots of friends in game and playing with them (and some megas from time to time) is exacly what I expect from Gunrox. Just my personal opinion.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
actuly he's not a hacker. check what berserker wrote and you will understand everything
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm playing this game since december 2008 and never had security problems, problem finding a game or problem with the fakers. I can agree with You if comes to high cost of comfortable playing, but I don't need to hurry with leveling or care of getting super win/lose ratio, so I don't need to charge too much. Money I can get from art shop and random games is enough for me. I have lots of friends in game and playing with them (and some megas from time to time) is exacly what I expect from Gunrox. Just my personal opinion.

totally agree with you
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him