GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A Question

A Question
I've been off Gunrox for almost a year, my lvl 5 account is deleted. I read the rules and everything, nothing says it will be deleted. Why is my other lvl 3 account not yet deleted? But lvl 5 is deleted?
So im asking moderators, how can I retrieve back that accout?
Name is MeGa_DiSsArMeD and he got 0 lose lvl 5. I did not random him just to be 0 lose. So tell me how to retrieve it pls ok?
Ty.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Before level 10 accounts are deleted for inactivity, dude its just a lvl 5
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Before level 10 accounts are deleted for inactivity, dude its just a lvl 5

Then why is my other lvl 3 accout not deleted?
And just lvl 5? got 0 lose dude. Anyway Im ASKING here
Moderators answer HOW to retrive. Why delete dudes.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Then why is my other lvl 3 accout not deleted?
And just lvl 5? got 0 lose dude. Anyway Im ASKING here
Moderators answer HOW to retrive. Why delete dudes.

Suck it up you were offline for a long time and you had a warning Mail on your e-mail that your account would be shortly deleted so the administration is not the one to blame.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Suck it up you were offline for a long time and you had a warning Mail on your e-mail that your account would be shortly deleted so the administration is not the one to blame.

Actually, moderators are to blame.
But thats not the point of the thread. I'm just ASKING how to revive it. Because it is injustice of its sudden deleting.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Deleted accounts can`t be retrieved
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Deleted accounts can`t be retrieved

oh, then why was it deleted? I did not deleted it. Why??
Inactive? so what... inactive doesnt mean wont play forever.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
All accounts under level 10 which have not been charged with cash are deleted after a set time of inactivity this stops the servers data base being overloaded with unused accounts. Also before you complain it is your account and we have no right to delete it read the EULA which states all accounts are the property on Enkord and they make adjustments or delete these accounts as they see fit
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him