GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hi guys

Hi guys
Hi guys what do you think is better?

1 build 1.p90 + shelter
2.p90+ traps
3.sig + doc
2 build 1.p90+ shelter
2.p90+ 16 ap
3.sig + doc
3 build 1.p90+ 16 ap
2.p90+ traps
3.sig +doc

Please tell me what is the best
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think
If u have , ( P90 + melee + Shelter ) ( Nader + Meele ) ( Sig + Doc + meele ). is it i think☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

If u have , ( P90 + melee + Shelter ) ( Nader + Meele ) ( Sig + Doc + meele ). is it i think☺

.. choose from the 3 builds
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
All Sux.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i Choice ........... !
the FIRST 😉 !
But Better , add to p90 + shelter ( NADER ) 😁
Will Be Great xD !
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Not sure
All my smart in this game i think u need think more and change some new. on this build , think more .. u going to make good build☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
hm
well maybe this is better: 1. 15 ap sig + neo
2. sig + doc
3. p90 + shelter ( with nades )
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
yo i need to know wich one is the best out of these 4. Then i know what i make for my new acc
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

yo i need to know wich one is the best out of these 4. Then i know what i make for my new acc

3rd one is best
shelters sucks till lvl 35-40 and try to make ur doc at least 13 ap .not with sig perks but with shutgun thats just what i think.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

3rd one is best
shelters sucks till lvl 35-40 and try to make ur doc at least 13 ap .not with sig perks but with shutgun thats just what i think.

They dont suck. They are pretty effective against explosvies. Like when ur lvl 13. You have shelter + splash. Milkors and damage nades are pretty unaffective against you, but thats just my opinion
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

They dont suck. They are pretty effective against explosvies. Like when ur lvl 13. You have shelter + splash. Milkors and damage nades are pretty unaffective against you, but thats just my opinion

then dont ask our opinions .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hi guys what do you think is better?

1 build 1.p90 + shelter
2.p90+ traps
3.sig + doc
2 build 1.p90+ shelter
2.p90+ 16 ap
3.sig + doc
3 build 1.p90+ 16 ap
2.p90+ traps
3.sig +doc

Please tell me what is the best

They are all nice builds, but only to play 1x1 games. Build #1, will be the strongest in my opinion. Build # 2 its very weak to long range weapons and to mines. Build #3 its VERY weak to dooms and long range weapons.
All thoose builds are weak vrs a smart granadier build. and you can not play mega on thoose builds...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

They are all nice builds, but only to play 1x1 games. Build #1, will be the strongest in my opinion. Build # 2 its very weak to long range weapons and to mines. Build #3 its VERY weak to dooms and long range weapons.
All thoose builds are weak vrs a smart granadier build. and you can not play mega on thoose builds...

It will mainly be for 1x1 and 2x2 for megas I use this acc

EDIT: Shelter has nade too
Edited 1 minute later by . Reason: cuz i need to.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Depends if u looking for good build in low lvl or u can afford reset in biger lvl ...
Anyway easiest stile is with arts :P
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Depends if u looking for good build in low lvl or u can afford reset in biger lvl ...
Anyway easiest stile is with arts :P

i dont buy arts ☺ but i made the first build seems good
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him