GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

banned for what?

banned for what?
astor banned me for fake, why is it?
i come armed in game and i allso fight and try kill bout in midel game i was allso playing other game and missed 1 turn and allso got dc, idid not fake!!!/
hapens some time, bout what ever likw i care just want more mony!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont even try it thay Banned my acc the-king for only share acc.so u wont get unban for free go buy 100$ and after 1 weak other 100$ and keep going good luck
Edited 8 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

astor banned me for fake, why is it?
i come armed in game and i allso fight and try kill bout in midel game i was allso playing other game and missed 1 turn and allso got dc, idid not fake!!!/
hapens some time, bout what ever likw i care just want more mony!

Oh really?..
Game: Skatina[36] full art (mostly poisoned arts + a lot of poison nades) vs you[50] in the middle of map even without weapon in hands + don't moved several turns.
Maybe it was very easy game for you to skip several turns to give some advantage to fullart player?...I dont think so.
Maybe im stupid, but not soooooo much, sorry.
Better dont do it again or do it not so clumsy.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I believe Astor.
Scatina = kicked.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
astor just for me be nice, i not say u stuped and i not say bad words and go crazy i just say u my side,
lvl 30+ ask for me play 1x1 i not take game for real bout i not just say ok lets go kill me,
in same time i play that game i allso played other internet game so i was not realy 100 % in game.
i do not know if u see all game or not, bout u could see i come wite stuf and yes no 100% armed cuz not think i will need to for win, bout i bring armors meds nades ....
and yes its my bad for playing in same time 2 games and i think i missed only 1 turn so i go back for heal, and then i dc.
so all i say is this , yes i gess my foult , yes i gess i will not play 2 games in same time in futer, yes u are not stuped , bout i not think players can have fun or players cant let others take chanse and maybe win or else why is it ok go random naked? naked vs armed is allso fake no?
no chanse in win like . NO! ther is chanse, i win like 2% of games in random that i naked and other armed and vis versa.
so i think ther is difrent then my game being called fake and to what that was realy just fun game.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him