GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

rakeer

*DELETED*
rakeer
You moderator dandan_nsc I Raki takes it provides banner and raker he was talking to my friend and I Raki☹☹☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I Raki ???
Iraqi ???
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe you should just write your message in a language you can spell, and then someone can translate it for the rest of us, because you are making no sense 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Advertising banner ?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lool
and my English is bad but the bad guy ... raker not decide whether HACKER jajajajaja .. 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
and you posted in the wrong place post here the next time http://www.gunrox.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12 ok!😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
have rakerr in gunrox !!!
my ex friend XdlucasXd said he and his cousin has raker of gunrox and this is true because his friend level 7 USA ak47 M60 and 410 real milkor he paid someone to not only know who to take and use these weapons I can not get it the name of his cousin but that name so he could have other acc then post the name if I were you not playing with him
😡😲😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him