GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Noxious Recruitment Drive

1 2 3

Reply to

Dear Madam,
I assure you I did not fake to get this kind of score. Ask the victims I have faced in random battles and they will tell you how they fear me because I always win.
In regards to making you laugh, thank you for that. I like sycophants and always have room for more in my retinue if you wish to join.
As goes for fame scores, it has been a team effort. Thanks to everyone that has contributed, but more importantly, thanks to the noobs out there that smack talk us and then that lose to us. It makes this game so much more satisfying.
Regards, Cruentus.
PS: No you cannot join the clan.

dear noob/ loser:
your a noob, who uses magics in fame or in 1x1..... and your clan is full of noobs, well maybe not full of noobs, i just want to say your a noob in this game as always
P.s your clan sucks, no one wants to join your clan
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Guys like him r jeaouls becuase they will never make it to 1st or 2nd
Toxicity and Noxious Rule !

dear noob/ loser:
your a noob, who uses magics in fame or in 1x1..... and your clan is full of noobs, well maybe not full of noobs, i just want to say your a noob in this game as always

lol there noobs ? thats u lost in the first round in the tourney so u cant talk
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
lol? i lost 1 game and i cant talk? listen noob, ask ur whole clan to pick some1 and 1x1 with me ok?
Edited 4 hours, 20 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL!!

Dear Madam,
I assure you I did not fake to get this kind of score. Ask the victims I have faced in random battles and they will tell you how they fear me because I always win.
In regards to making you laugh, thank you for that. I like sycophants and always have room for more in my retinue if you wish to join.
As goes for fame scores, it has been a team effort. Thanks to everyone that has contributed, but more importantly, thanks to the noobs out there that smack talk us and then that lose to us. It makes this game so much more satisfying.
Regards, Cruentus.
PS: No you cannot join the clan.

hahha smellict you are pathethic 😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
man dont talk about noobs

dear noob/ loser:

If you want to see a real noob go on youtube and acces hoang's video or easiest,simply open gunrox main screen you can access immediately ! hoang just look how you move LOL😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you want to see a real noob go on youtube and acces hoang's video or easiest,simply open gunrox main screen you can access immediately ! hoang just look how you move LOL😁😁😁

if you wanna be a faker like this noob, contact to him, this noob only fakes with high lvl's and low lvl's, i will kick your @ss when i have the same lvl as yours NOOB
p.s ur clan is full of noobs too
Edited 5 days later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

if you wanna be a faker like this noob, contact to him, this noob only fakes with high lvl's and low's lvl anything else, i will kick your @ss when i have the same lvl as yours NOOB

u talk smack to low lvls becuase ur 30 now when a higher lvl comes u say w8 till i get to ur lvl
same here when i get to ur lvl u wont even touch me
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

u talk smack to low lvls becuase ur 30 now when a higher lvl comes u say w8 till i get to ur lvl
same here when i get to ur lvl u wont even touch me

i wont touch you and ur head just come right off thats simple, stupid kid
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

if you wanna be a faker like this noob, contact to him, this noob only fakes with high lvl's and low's lvl anything else, i will kick your @ss when i have the same lvl as yours NOOB

my clan dont have noobs like the flamedragod, hung : we lose..omg, i go quit. smellict : i too .
and alls are noobs? then this noob kick your *** 18 times.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

my clan dont have noobs like the flamedragod, hung : we lose..omg, i go quit. smellict : i too .
and alls are noobs? then this noob kick your *** 18 times.

and this noob kicked your @ss 30 times+, and then a noob like u copied my fight style but still losing and then copied some1's fight style noob and successful with many reset skill NOOB
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
We have a newly vacant spot in our clan. I would like to hear from people that like fame games.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

We have a newly vacant spot in our clan. I would like to hear from people that like fame games.

Dear Cruentus,
In your wildest dreams I will not join your clan , period.
Calling me a sycophant just shows me that you must be living on another
planet , maybe Jupiter or something , How do you get good connection
to the internet there , i have no idea 😝
You are the sycophant madam ! it is
shown clearly from your first message in this post. The bigger problem that
you have is Self Awareness.

P.s
We have a newly vacant spot on planet earth. Just in case you
are intresterd.
Edited 13 hours, 27 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Are you serious dude or am I??
Dude my record is 740-12!! thats a 100/1 ratio lol oh wait its 74 lol.... Why u gotta recruit people with a brain i smoke way too much pot to have one! Everyone says i got a smart rear end? What's that a about? I have a few accounts like i have a 8 12 16 28 level account! Oh man why am i even responding i already have a clan hahaha!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
curentus
i want to creat a clan myself and if its possible tell me some advise that how i increase like your clan😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Braaaaaaiiiinnnns
whats the story about the Brains?
May i have some?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

whats the story about the Brains?
May i have some?

😲men i think you are gona be hungry cuz i rarely find players with brains 😲
and cruentus just tell your clan members next time they ask fame to do the fame instead of not responding 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
I'd like to join
I'm level 10 I don't have that good stats but I am good player when armed. I use m60/milkor/colt/as main Weps but I do use a bunch of other stuff. I have cash occasionally. I can win against a clan player without the 20hp bonus so with it I plan to be good for fame. If there is a slight chance of me coming in the clan, please see me in game and I will tell you more about secondary weps.
PS: I think that I have a brain, but maybe you should try to find out for yourself. But then I'm thinking about it, so maybe i do have a brain and you won't need to investigate 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him