GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Lagging

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Dear admin,
I have an bug thats I have 2000 space and 2000 arts or items if I open the container boxes for items that you gain from winning games it takes like 1 or 2 minutes for me to load a few items could this be solved?

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
we will look into it
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dear admin,
I have an bug thats I have 2000 space and 2000 arts or items if I open the container boxes for items that you gain from winning games it takes like 1 or 2 minutes for me to load a few items could this be solved?

will be fixed after the next update, thanks for report
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Next update= give 120minutes penalty to quiters for stealing our time exp and items, they keep doing it. Also give for outfit medal things like perk/skill reset. Give us extra things for beeing online and waiting random then people maybe wouldnt fake that much.
Thank you for reading, i know this has not much to do with the topic but astor said there will be an update so keep improve this game pls.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Next update= give 120minutes penalty to quiters for stealing our time exp and items, they keep doing it. Also give for outfit medal things like perk/skill reset. Give us extra things for beeing online and waiting random then people maybe wouldnt fake that much.
Thank you for reading, i know this has not much to do with the topic but astor said there will be an update so keep improve this game pls.

Please put this in the game discussion on forums.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him