GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox2

*DELETED*
Gunrox2
Bers , when you launch gunrox2 ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Bers said that maybe and only maybe, gunrox 2 will be launched after TT2 is done and popular.
So, if TT2 doesn't make a lot of money, then that means that there isn't going to be a gunrox 2, pretty simple.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
just a joke =P

Bers said that maybe and only maybe, gunrox 2 will be launched after TT2 is done and popular.
So, if TT2 doesn't make a lot of money, then that means that there isn't going to be a gunrox 2, pretty simple.

If he doesn't make any updates in gunrox now ... Why he will create another version of Gunrox ? I hope he just make good updates in the game and dont need create gunrox 2 😝
I think gunrox 2 its a joke :P
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

If he doesn't make any updates in gunrox now ... Why he will create another version of Gunrox ? I hope he just make good updates in the game and dont need create gunrox 2 😝
I think gunrox 2 its a joke :P

It isn't a joke, i have got confirmation from Berserker and also Luke.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

TT2 will be released in probaly 1 year , so for gunrox2 if it ever happens will take 3-4 years unless they have something going al ready which i doubt
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hmm ok

It isn't a joke, i have got confirmation from Berserker and also Luke.

But maybe after many years ? ( 4 to 6 years )
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
my cash didn't come
i charged 19K and nothing comes
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
No need to wait until TT2 will be actually finished. But need to wait until TT2 will make enough money to fund GUNROX 2 development. So far TT2 looks promising money-wise, so chances are we will make GUNROX 2 eventually.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

No need to wait until TT2 will be actually finished. But need to wait until TT2 will make enough money to fund GUNROX 2 development. So far TT2 looks promising money-wise, so chances are we will make GUNROX 2 eventually.

im understand bers=)🙄
можно мне ан бан пожалуйста прошу=(я был маленьким и по глупости сделал этот идиотский фейк а поскольку я сейчас живу на украине и мы на грани кризиса то долар очень высокий,Берс,пожалуйста.☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ur good in logic =P

Money in TT2 = Gunrox 2 !
No money In TT2 = forget Gunrox 2
U good in logic =P
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him