GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Team Killer.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Team Killer.
We were arguing that to go abort all 9 players were on abort but level 11 said he wanted to play a unfair game 4x5(One player rage-quited)After he became super mad he starting throw 40mms and rgds at me.

Team killer.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

We were arguing that to go abort all 9 players were on abort but level 11 said he wanted to play a unfair game 4x5(One player rage-quited)After he became super mad he starting throw 40mms and rgds at me.

Yep thats why i never play with low lvls in mega ☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Yep thats why i never play with low lvls in mega ☺

Brazilian Low lvls*
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
instead of playing with low lvls best is to avoid playing with Brazilians.
Im not racist or nothing , but brazilians r by FARRRRRRR the worst players here
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I agree with all of you but the problem was that at the time the mega was created their hardly total 50 players online.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
+1 brazilians worst players xD
10 years ago
10 years ago
brazilians are the worst indeed! and im brazilian :P
10 years ago
10 years ago
ONLY LOW LVS BR's are bad.Miss,Sao-Paulo,-Beck- and so on.. 😉 Thoose all are great ones
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Umm hello mods?
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

He shouldn't have done that but you are also to blame. I can only imagine what insults you have said to him to cause him to do such a thing. Arguing and name-calling don't often result in good things. I find it hard to believe that little grenade he threw killed anybody, hehe.
Next time, just go with the flow. Use logic, and be nice when communicating with others in the game. And hopefully they will understand and cooperate so situations like this don't happen.
I have hardly ever seen a player attack friendlies without being instigated by a teammate --- am I right?
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

He shouldn't have done that but you are also to blame. I can only imagine what insults you have said to him to cause him to do such a thing. Arguing and name-calling don't often result in good things. I find it hard to believe that little grenade he threw killed anybody, hehe.
Next time, just go with the flow. Use logic, and be nice when communicating with others in the game. And hopefully they will understand and cooperate so situations like this don't happen.
I have hardly ever seen a player attack friendlies without being instigated by a teammate --- am I right?

You can only imagine what insults i said? Wow you seriously need to see a docter.First you weren't in that mega.Second i never insult anybody unless i am first provoked.
I will explain all what happened in that...mega
One of the opponents players got killed in the 1 first turn and Rage-quited which left the Match as a 4x5 Because almost all of us in that mega were friends and quiet ''mature'' players we agreed to abort all 8 players were on abort except this stubborn low level who said he don't care he just wants to win.
Many of the other team started to hunt him down so they could convince him to abort and he started blaming me because i wasn't attacking the enemies that were attacking him after i openly said that i'm not helping him he threatened to attack him to which i did not respond first he used 2x milkor then he used RGD at me...Even if it did almost none damage he did break the rules and you have almost no right to defend him...
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
This report is getting almost 10 days old ._.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Ahem...
It is doctor not docter... BoB wins because of your poor spelling.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

He shouldn't have done that

I am simply trying to say that you should have just played the game. Who cares if he wouldn't abort, you ABANDONED your own teammate and left him to die! You let the enemy kill him while you sat and did nothing. That makes me sick. You call that justice? Think again.
He shouldn't have attacked you, but you shouldn't have done what you did either. You were both wrong. Now kiss and say you're sorry to each other.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

I am not defending him, bud.

I am simply trying to say that you should have just played the game. Who cares if he wouldn't abort, you ABANDONED your own teammate and left him to die! You let the enemy kill him while you sat and did nothing. That makes me sick. You call that justice? Think again.
He shouldn't have attacked you, but you shouldn't have done what you did either. You were both wrong. Now kiss and say you're sorry to each other.

I was helping the other side which required more attention then saving a level 11 who is good for nothing.Your talking like you were in that mega yourself.

What are you? his father?🙄
You seriously haven't been in this sort of situation.i suppose when somebody says ''plz help me or i kill you'' you go protect him like a true player.Now hold up there first you accuse me of bullying and picking on him now you are saying that i should helped a spoiled brat who isn't aborting because he wants the pleasure of wining a unfair mega...With that kind of personality he no wonder lies alot saying crap like 1x1 naked then comes armed scams people in trades..etc.
And you say that i am doing wrong by not protecting him?Your the one who makes me sick High levels have a code of playing they keep to their word unlike this guy.Who clearly broke a rule he requires disciplines for such actions.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Its ban for suicide but no ban for attacking team mates? WTF😡
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Vanhellsing ban people for suicide in mega but don't ban people who shot teammates?
10 years ago
10 years ago

Vanhellsing ban people for suicide in mega but don't ban people who shot teammates?

Your "suicide" was been discussed...
Anyway, banned.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him