GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

one abuse power?

*DELETED*
one abuse power?
Fake fight in ICE
look this post berserker....he silencer xica and shizune...berserker i speak you... and you don't return me...in you page has to speak in forum but she speak in forum and onetower silencer?plz one no have fun... you just? show that you are just😡
plz one you abuse power😡
JUST GAME TO ALL
Edited 13 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hum...really in page berserker have too post in forum...
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Fake fight in ICE
look this post berserker....he silencer xica and shizune...berserker i speak you and you not speak...have to speak in forum and they speak in forum silencer?😡
plz one you abuse power😡
JUST GAME TO ALL

thanks , i and xica silence for We have been silenced by tell the truth...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This is more like a dictatorship than a game, where players are punished severely.
Moderators play like the sheriff, does not respect the players.
We can not speak openly of moderators.
This reminds me of the dictatorship in my country in the 60s.
One day this ends
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
😎😎😎why silence me? why why why?????
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
The great advantage of all this, is that we can leave anytime, we can look for another form of entertainment.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
xica, why u ban? and why we silence?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I was banned because I was actually in the game combined. I do not want my acquittal, in any way.
As I said 80% of games are combined in Ice. Only bothers me the fact that some games are punished and not others. Whats the judgement for this?
In real life there is the police for the police, called internal affairs. Could there be in this game, moderators for moderators.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

why silence me? why why why?????

SHIZUNE just read the rules and posting of Chan he explain what you doing wrong:
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/

Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.

Now you know all of this is the normal handling and no abuse.
If some of us mods is online at game many players spams at our chat. Asking some questions, wants to be friend, cry because some punishment, ask for money or just nerv, spam and flood. Im sure berserker's chat is always full so he can't read all of this. The normal way he want discuss such things is support@enkord.com.
You said you farm because all farm. Thats not nice but there is also a difference between a real naked match and a forbitten farmfight. There are difference between real fights and arranged victorys of players who play 1 armed vs 1 naked and after this the other go naked. Thats all could be banned if a mod see this again and again.
If you discuss about at forum the normal way is silencing or another ban.
If you spend some cash here its just dangerous and stupid to fake just for some items or experience. Its to expensive to unban your account again. Just let it be. If you wanna play against your friend you could do this, naked too. But If you able to kill him do it, all other things could be counted as fake. Also stupid rushes of naked players or skipping turns or mysterious quits or disc at matches of players with same ips.
I don't like to read here all mods fake at ice for items too or someting like this. Im proud to be one of the few players with no silence and no ban. And I play this game since 2 years without being a moderator.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

SHIZUNE just read the rules and posting of Chan he explain what you doing wrong:

If some of us mods is online at game many players spams at our chat. Asking some questions, wants to be friend, cry because some punishment, ask for money or just nerv, spam and flood. Im sure berserker's chat is always full so he can't read all of this. The normal way he want discuss such things is support@enkord.com.
You said you farm because all farm. Thats not nice but there is also a difference between a real naked match and a forbitten farmfight. There are difference between real fights and arranged victorys of players who play 1 armed vs 1 naked and after this the other go naked. Thats all could be banned if a mod see this again and again.
If you spend some cash here its just dangerous and stupid to fake just for some items or experience. Its to expensive to unban your account again. Just let it be. If you wanna play against your friend you could do this, naked too. But If you able to kill him do it, all other things could be counted as fake. Also stupid rushes of naked players or skipping turns or mysterious quits or disc at matches of players with same ips.
I don't like to read here all mods fake at ice for items too or someting like this. Im proud to be one of the few players with no silence and no ban. And I play this game since 2 years without being a moderator.

really...have in rules they no look?:-)....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
omg..sorry o.o
😝sorry onetower
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ok ok, sorry moderator onetower,
I defended xica why and my friend and I know how to play it.😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

you're a good player and a good moderator knutistgut, thanks for letting me explain. onetower but could have done what you did and not go straight silencing. 😁 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
if u got banned for nothing.... u can do it on public....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
If I am not mistaken knut is a teacher in real life, that's why he has iron nerves to stay calm and explain everything over and over ☺
Unfortunately not all moderators are that strong ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
You are wrong berserker, im just a little salesman and sometimes a little webprogrammer. But its also hard to handle wishes of costumers at my shop or for webdesign. But this jobs teach me to explain same things again and again with a smile in my face.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him