GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ricardo Ioro is a liar

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Ricardo Ioro is a liar
Ricardo IORO is a liar. We were in mega game in training times when everyone agreed not to use weapons arts. All agreed especially when said Ricardo IORO art equal abort game. We went to the game and then 4x4 Ricardo and Koffin used their weapons arts. Koffin tinh MILKOR a stun, Ricardo had MG4 stun, blind pistol and disarm, stun colt.
I know you moderators do nothing about it. I called them during the game and anything you appear.
I would ask 2 things:
1 - Put the room battle the option of using arts in the game or not. Each player chooses the option and just get the game if they are all chosen the same option.
2 - Give more attention to players. We are your customers and I personally spent a lot of cash in this game.
thanks
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Playing with arts is not prohibited.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him