GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Is the Gunrox Admins Too lazy to Fix Problems Anymore?!

Is the Gunrox Admins Too lazy to Fix Problems Anymore?!
Recently, there have been an extreme amount of bug reports server crashes and anything else, and apart front his there is no more RegNow, I'm definitely not gonna put my debit card on some third party website knowing FULL well half of these are full of hackers who steal money. Look, if you seriously cannot maintain this game, sell it to someone, this is a sad embarrassment that you cannot even convince your own players by giving them a safe way to buy cash that comes to YOU! You will lose me swell as all of my friends if this problem is not corrected or something is not done to ensure i will not be ripped off by some random third party site, but knowing the Gunrox administration, nothing will be done, no new updates, you will avoid the people question and continue doing nothing for anyone but yourself, as you can see the game is dying, but yet you do nothing, if you continue down this path you will have noone left but the handful of players whom have brainwashed you into thinking this game is "stable" I hope you change because this is a sad excuse for a game.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
ALSO, will you ever have a new tourney? Its been about a week?!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't want to say this but if berserker will not help keep the game on the rail then players maybe start charging back.☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
REAL games are a lot more fun, why cant everyone just quit Gunrox....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Because Gunrox is unique .. it have something any games has not, expect the cost .. any other game is cheaper and possible to play without charging.
But that is done only from higher developers that make much more money on other games and they are not that greedy ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Quit gunrox

Sure if u know a game like gunrox that is more active, where u can play like gunrox, give me the link than i will quit ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
u guys are thinking that gunrox is special because u are not seeing other games what is unique about gunrox is that there is no game idea like it but that does not proof that it is a vgood one , sure it was good but not anymore, the gunrox community is filled with kids now and the game has lost interest , u are not the first to comment on moderations, it's been more than 1 year and admins have confirmed that they will do nothing about it , but u guys are not accepting it because u like the game and have not found any replacement for it , try google , try steam , try mmohut....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Would be nice if someone copy this game and call it Gunrox2 (cheaper,with many updates,good admins etc...) -.-
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Would be nice if someone copy this game and call it Gunrox2 (cheaper,with many updates,good admins etc...) -.-

Gunrox C edition ( c for cheap )
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

there is no more RegNow, I'm definitely not gonna put my debit card on some third party website knowing FULL well half of these are full of hackers who steal money.

Have you run into some problems with SuperRewards or it's just your assumption? SuperRewards is as safe as RegNow plus they have more ways to pay, plus their support is way more fast and responsive than RegNow. If you have any trouble with them, contact their support at www.superrewards.com
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have you run into some problems with SuperRewards or it's just your assumption? SuperRewards is as safe as RegNow plus they have more ways to pay, plus their support is way more fast and responsive than RegNow. If you have any trouble with them, contact their support at www.superrewards.com

i cant charge wit superRewards """"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most be regnow!!!!!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

i cant charge wit superRewards """"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most be regnow!!!!!!!

http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=95774&postcount=14
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

WOW. thats a shame berserker, you really won't address what anyone else said? Just trying to avoid the issue, thats cute. Your acting like a scared little kid who doesn't wanna admit that he hasn't done anything useful in months, OMG new clothes? I have not seen ANYONE wearing them, why? Because you DONT DO MAINTENANCE on the actual game itself.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!! I LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY WAY TO CHARGE ENKORD IS THROUGH PAYPAL...TELL ME AGAIN HOW SUPER-REWARDS IS BETTER THAN REGNOW??? CUZ I AM BEYOND LOST AS TO HOW A COMPANY THAT DOESNT TAKE A VISA OR MASTERCARD IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE USE TO HAVE. BAD BUSINESS!!!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him