GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

bug number 3 with new update..

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Check top spent cash, last week top1 Outlaws with bronze medal, second place GROM with silver medal... why is that? Bronze medal is better than silver?? 400k more than 500k? O_o

Reported by .

12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Check top spent cash, last week top1 Outlaws with bronze medal, second place GROM with silver medal... why is that? Bronze medal is better than silver?? 400k more than 500k? O_o

We will fix it, tnx for report.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Im not sure how tourney ranking works but grom got a stripe last week for 5th place at tourney. I also know many members played and sometimes win a tourney in past also they have a member who still play at the tourney now. No player of MJX is at this toruney and i can't remember of hard influence of this clan for example but they have position 2 at this ranking.
So i wonder why this clan isn't under the top 10 of tourney ranking.
Could it be at moment this ranking is based just on date of creation? If its so its also an interessting information.
Edited 7 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Im not sure how tourney ranking works but grom got a stripe last week for 5th place at tourney. I also know many members played and sometimes win a tourney in past also they have a member who still play at the tourney now. No player of MJX is at this toruney and i can't remember of hard influence of this clan for example but they have position 2 at this ranking.
Could it be at moment this ranking is based just on date of creation? If its so its also an interessting information.

I saw in this rank Os Pretus in 8ª position when gunrox updated, after 5 hours they are uped to top 1 :S
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

This top based on previous tournament only.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him