GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Berserker why no make new tipe of payment? Paysafecard?

Berserker why no make new tipe of payment? Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is one of the leading European market for prepaid online payment methods. Prepaid means that you can buy at one of the paysafecard 450,000 stores and make payments online with PIN purchased in complete safety, without bank account or credit card at 4,000 partners online. paysafecard is a method of payment accepted by well-known operators of sectors such as games, social networking and community, music, movies and entertainment and many others. I believe that the juvenile would be fine as I too would be very convenient.
What is paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid card with which you can make payments on the Internet safely. For payment is not necessary to indicate personal data, bank account or credit cards.
How does it work ?
Paysafecard is how it works:
Buy paysafecard at a store near you. To find it, use the search function of the outlets.
To purchase a paysafecard PIN, choose between the values ​​10, 25, 50 or 100 EUR.
Pay at the shop online with paysafecard PIN previously bought: Enter the 16-digit paysafecard PIN.
Combining up to 10 paysafecard PIN you can pay higher amounts. This way you can also use the remaining credit paysafecard PINs.

Paysafecard - Security Guaranteed
Online payments via paysafecard are safe because it is not necessary to indicate the personal data or the details of the bank account or credit cards. Is still your paysafecard PIN with extreme caution and follow our consigliper use paysafecard safely on the Internet.
Paysafecard warns you against attempts to scam.
Unfortunately, the Internet can hide from attackers who try to steal the credit from the paysafecard PIN others.
Therefore Enter your paysafecard PIN only at online shops authorized by paysafecard and never communicate your paysafecard PIN via e-mail or telephone.
Important: authorities, institutions, lawyers and courts are not authorized to shop online contract. Therefore, do not ever meet any requests to pay penalties or orders to pay with paysafecard payments via paysafecard. Performs only official authorized partners. In case of doubt, please contact our customer service paysafecard.
Obviously looking to your reply =)
I think it would be fine for many people (including me hihii)
This post is not spamming or other is just my question and suggestions
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Paysafecard is one of the leading European market for prepaid online payment methods. Prepaid means that you can buy at one of the paysafecard 450,000 stores and make payments online with PIN purchased in complete safety, without bank account or credit card at 4,000 partners online. paysafecard is a method of payment accepted by well-known operators of sectors such as games, social networking and community, music, movies and entertainment and many others. I believe that the juvenile would be fine as I too would be very convenient.
What is paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid card with which you can make payments on the Internet safely. For payment is not necessary to indicate personal data, bank account or credit cards.
How does it work ?
Paysafecard is how it works:
Buy paysafecard at a store near you. To find it, use the search function of the outlets.
To purchase a paysafecard PIN, choose between the values ​​10, 25, 50 or 100 EUR.
Pay at the shop online with paysafecard PIN previously bought: Enter the 16-digit paysafecard PIN.
Combining up to 10 paysafecard PIN you can pay higher amounts. This way you can also use the remaining credit paysafecard PINs.

Paysafecard - Security Guaranteed
Online payments via paysafecard are safe because it is not necessary to indicate the personal data or the details of the bank account or credit cards. Is still your paysafecard PIN with extreme caution and follow our consigliper use paysafecard safely on the Internet.
Paysafecard warns you against attempts to scam.
Unfortunately, the Internet can hide from attackers who try to steal the credit from the paysafecard PIN others.
Therefore Enter your paysafecard PIN only at online shops authorized by paysafecard and never communicate your paysafecard PIN via e-mail or telephone.
Important: authorities, institutions, lawyers and courts are not authorized to shop online contract. Therefore, do not ever meet any requests to pay penalties or orders to pay with paysafecard payments via paysafecard. Performs only official authorized partners. In case of doubt, please contact our customer service paysafecard.
Obviously looking to your reply =)
I think it would be fine for many people (including me hihii)
This post is not spamming or other is just my question and suggestions

U Said u quited gunrox,no ? ahahah No balls to do that :P😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Can't tell if troll...
Paysafe card is already a payment method you can find in SuperRewards.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cant believe u didnt know paysafcard is already in game for years but if u got ban on supper reward u cant pay by this methode.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Cant believe u didnt know paysafcard is already in game for years but if u got ban on supper reward u cant pay by this methode.

omg ahah really? sorry i dont see that =)
i'm sorry..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him