GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ToxyCity FAKE FAME X2 TIMES!

ToxyCity FAKE FAME X2 TIMES!
cupcake was online and he recluit new players to FBI clan they went to fame
with god_is_there
and after FAKE FAME HE WAS KICKED FROM FBI AND HE was going TO THE CLAN ARAB FIGHT
(YOU CAN LOOK FME SOF TOXYCITYA DN U WILL SEE THEY PLAYED VS TBI VS GOD_IS_THERE
AND STARTED AGAIN FAKE FAME VS TOXY HERE PROOF:

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
how its a fake fame if we lose?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

how its a fake fame if we lose?

GOD_IS_THERE played fame vs toxycity with FBI AND AFTER THIS FMAE HE CAME TO ARAB FIGHT AND PLAYED AGAIN FAME!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
It doesn't matter, it wasnt fake fame. That's not a proof at all, if was a fake fame we would obviously playing with arts to get more points and we would won, not lose.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

It doesn't matter, it wasnt fake fame. That's not a proof at all, if was a fake fame we would obviously playing with arts to get more points and we would won, not lose.

tomorrow i will post the other screnshot when god-is_there WAS IN FBI AND PLAYED VS TOXY
after he leave from clan and came to arab fight
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol dude, i know we fight vs god-is_there 2 times, but thats not a proof, we lose both fights and we wasnt using any arts, is there any rule that says you cant fight the same person in 2 different clans?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Why would someone join a clan to play fame with toxicity and got kicked for winning toxicity? And join another clan to play fame again with toxicity
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
you lost fame cuz vanlesh was online
what is better 100 pnts of lost or 0?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Definitely fake. Ban the toxicity members.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ok! its Enough
Toxicity must be banned from along time , but they are faking well , hard to catch them .
but this proof is really enough to ban them . "AS I THINK 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ok! its Enough
Toxicity must be banned from along time , but they are faking well , hard to catch them .
but this proof is really enough to ban them . "AS I THINK 🙄

wait baby tomorrow i will post srenshots when god-is_ahere was in fbi and he played fame vs toxy after he got kicked and come to arab to play again fame
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
BAN BAN BAN BAN !!!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
A big applause to Toxicity and their fake fames. Well done on the ban, you've earned it.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Come on admins, this is to obvious.
There must come some punishment now.
This cant keep going on like this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
HERE MORE PROOF
ok here the screnshot when god-is_there was in fbi and played fame:

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
:))
i won them in the 2 fames and mods can see if fake fame or not and no mods was on when we famed
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
so i can play fame vs c2a with bombers after fame i get kick and going to HHH and play again fame vs c2a?
The most IMPORTANT here is cupcake come with chihuhua and add you after fame she kicked you and after abu-ali added you on arab fight and abu-ali has acc in TOXYciTY
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
No Need Ban
- They recruit god is there to FBI and then Arab
its not really fake if you think about it, they just wanna play more fame don't matter what the result are, like they said they lost 2x. If they lose because Vanhellsing is online then why they play 2x and lose 2x? -.- If i was faker i play fake fame and i lose because mod then i will stop. U dun make sense.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
fixed Traitor Traitor, do not worry: 3
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him