GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

medal random

medal random
hi
i staid in random many times but did not go more this medal . i dont know what happen.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
U need to wait for random.. Not go for random .. For example ,, 50E 52E 54E , until 100E . This is waiting random for 30min .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i took many 100E i remmeber mybe 30 times but did nto change
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

U need to wait for random.. Not go for random .. For example ,, 50E 52E 54E , until 100E . This is waiting random for 30min .

that is 50 minutes not 30 -.-
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

i took many 100E i remmeber mybe 30 times but did nto change

30 times is 1500 minutes with is 25 hours.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
It will need to take you with 1 100E gain and a 10E credits to earn the medal.
But you have to start at lvl 8 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
medal will changed/get after playing random game
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

It will need to take you with 1 100E gain and a 10E credits to earn the medal.
But you have to start at lvl 8 😉

He is level 50 look at his weps -.- so I am pretty shure he have atleast iron...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had the same problem....
I think I understand the poster because I played only in random from lvl 8 till lvl 11 whic I'm now but I got only bronza what the hell I spend more then 6 weeks and didint get better medal for random its a bug or something 😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

I think I understand the poster because I played only in random from lvl 8 till lvl 11 whic I'm now but I got only bronza what the hell I spend more then 6 weeks and didint get better medal for random its a bug or something 😕

Its not a bug - its just hard to get higher medal for random. Think how many time u spend on waiting on random, not playing random. You have to wait an entire day (24h) to get bronze medal. Its freaking lots of wasted time.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Really ?? Sure ☺)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him