GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A CHEATER PLS READ

*DELETED*
A CHEATER PLS READ
there is a player his nick is -GOLD_COBRA- is cheating.He is lvl3 and using colt benelli etc. and metal armor also he hacked enkord cash and bought att. guns i will be happy if you do something thank you.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Oo LOL
Hahahahahaha,dont heared something called "arts"?😁😁😁
I have 16 ap in each unit too.😲
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hahahahahaha,dont heared something called "arts"?😁😁😁
I have 16 ap in each unit too.😲

at lvl 3 max ap is 12... after at lvl 10 u can have shotgun mastery that gives _1 ap so i dont really believe you have 16 ap at your lvl... because you would need 2x _1 ap with submachines 1 ap with assault rifle mastery and 1 with shotgun one
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sarcasm

at lvl 3 max ap is 12... after at lvl 10 u can have shotgun mastery that gives _1 ap so i dont really believe you have 16 ap at your lvl... because you would need 2x _1 ap with submachines 1 ap with assault rifle mastery and 1 with shotgun one

I know that, i just say that bcz this kid say im a hacker...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
KKKK
IM SRY BUT
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
i see also 1x 4iter
weak_soldier its 4iter also in random , he take 1x stoned legendary SAW, 1x legendary SAW, 1x pb , 1x casual agels kolt m4, 1x legendary sinister agels AWM. he lost all this arts in random game, ahhhh next time . dont be 4iter lvl 5 with 2x saw very dangereuse , u wil lose all arts if i cath u ☺. P.S. next time i can help u to learn u how to play without arts
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him