GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Reseting

*DELETED*
Reseting
I heard there was a level where you can reset without needing to pay? What is that level. @.@ I can't seem to remember it I just know it's a low level.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
lvl 1-5 you can reset 3 units for free, after you reach lvl 6, you need to buy the reser all perks and skill in cash shop for full reset.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
if u want (FREE RESET UNITS) JUST RANDOM THEN WEHN YOU TAKE GOLD MEDAL OR SILVER MEDAL THE PRIZE IS RESET UNITS
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
gold and silver = two age play gunrox only radom ushauha☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

gold and silver = two age play gunrox only radom ushauha☺

not 😁 silver medal u can have after playing about 4-6 months randons and gold after 1 year
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
you talk very easy win kkkk
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

not 😁 silver medal u can have after playing about 4-6 months randons and gold after 1 year

noobs..silver after 1 week waiting for random battle
gold..1month waiting for random battle
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

noobs..silver after 1 week waiting for random battle
gold..1month waiting for random battle

u are noob, we was talking about reall time u get it nobody will be nonstop on randon and no fight in it with any enemy !!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him