GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Funny

Funny
I just think it is really sad how any post that gives any type of criticism of this game at all gets deleted. The makers and administrators of this game are such unprofessional losers. You can delete a post here and there, but it is not possible to delete the knowledge that so many people have attained about how poorly managed and disfunctional the game of Gunrox is. Read it and weep, then delete.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I just think it is really sad how any post that gives any type of criticism of this game at all gets deleted. The makers and administrators of this game are such unprofessional losers. You can delete a post here and there, but it is not possible to delete the knowledge that so many people have attained about how poorly managed and disfunctional the game of Gunrox is. Read it and weep, then delete.

what???😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

ultimo correct!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

ultimo correct!

100% agree but don't forget closing threads when guys complain about gunrox etc...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Vanhellsing?
Relate yourself?
And are you gonna delete this thread?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Threads get deleted because of the "unprofessional losers " that post such trash on this forum. I support the deletion of trash threads made by unprofessional children.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Threads get deleted because of the "unprofessional losers " that post such trash on this forum. I support the deletion of trash threads made by unprofessional children.

i agree☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him