GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Stolen Accounts

Stolen Accounts
Hello there,
All my accounts on my email unfortunately have been stolen for a few months now and despite my best efforts in game to attempt to contact the admin team I am getting no response so I will try a post here.
-Killerz- MrUrbanKillerz Cherry-Cake -Urban- -Mr- Hippo
All of my accounts were stolen, not sure who they reside with now so maybe you can run an IP check to verify this, if you can't give them back to me (can provide old reset codes and payment details to verify my identity) please ban them so they can't be use by those thieves - and ban them as well for stealing them ☺
I hope you can help me get these back considering I have been a long time member and spent thousands of dollars on the game.
Regards,
Arjan
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
its ironic to see a THIEF complaining about other thefts, however , in YOUR case, you attempted to sell your accounts and got stolen instead which isnt a gunrox administration issue.
Regards,
Admin
Edited 6 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

its ironic to see a THIEF complaining about other thefts, however , in YOUR case, you attempted to sell your accounts and got stolen instead which isnt a gunrox administration issue.
Regards,
Admin

admin? 😕 😁😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
don´t cry...
never share accs best way to protect yourself...

😁😁😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
want to deceive who with that speech? everyone knows who u are, finally he tried to sell the acc for $ and in the end he was left with nothing. Pathetic
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him