GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

IS this a fake fight

Cannot reply, talk is closed

IS this a fake fight
Im level 25 / meyer is level 33 we play a game he comes ammo only as he has 8 levs on me and i came armed . Played normal game. I was winning because i use 4 shots of rpg. My men are stunned and damaged from meyer and chicken bans us. Now is there some rule i missed or do u have 2 both go in with gear for it not 2 be a fake fight.
CHICKEN seems 2 be making her own rules up.
I have never been banned for anything and if this is how ur mods work i will be putting no more cash into this game.😡😡😡
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
M3y3r put his units in the middle of the street, made no effort to kill Luke1976 - sat in relatively the same spot the entire fight - This is Luke1976's 3rd ban... I am not sure if berserker is going to give you another chance or not. I know the temptation to fake is difficult as there are not many high levels to play with these days, but you really need to refrain from faking (especially with your own clan)!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

M3y3r put his units in the middle of the street, made no effort to kill Luke1976 - sat in relatively the same spot the entire fight - This is Luke1976's 3rd ban... I am not sure if berserker is going to give you another chance or not. I know the temptation to fake is difficult as there are not many high levels to play with these days, but you really need to refrain from faking (especially with your own clan)!

I`ve never been banned ever where do u get 3rd ban
and meyer had 1 guy in street and 1 behind a bush
and meyer stunned my mg4 before i grenaded and flashed him how long were u watching 4 1 round
Edited 19 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I think im going 2 have 2 download fraps and record all my games. I know this fight was not fake so how do i know in another normal game where a mod comes in at the end it is not deemed fake just because he decides it does not look right.😕
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I have said more than most people get for explanations - if you wish to plead this case, msg berserker using private chat.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
LOL - He went ammo only while you are fully armed... Now why would he do that? That isn't fair. Sounds like a fake to start with if you ask me.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Ok, we will solve this problem in private.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him