GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan SWAT abuser

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Clan SWAT abuser
coninho_mhe and wuwu12 are the same person, coninho_mhe makes a 2v1 room and is high level so waits for a newb to join and then makes his alt join. He uses his alt to kill his team mate and his high level people farm the newb for items and the alt for exp.
This is cheating and he should face consequences, look how high wuwu12s quit amount has gotten just today!
The best part is I almost kill both of them before I died
I will compile and host the screen shot evidence tomorrow I just wanted to put a warning before I went to sleep.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
yes, he is a cheater,
there are many (especially in SWAT ☺ )
but i dont like mention it, because i havent screenshots
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
he is a cheater and being part of a clan is bad as well
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
coninho_mhe has been removed from SWAT for the above reason.
Let there be no doubt that SWAT will NOT tolerate this behavior. You should also know that while I see your post - the kick was made because i observed fake fight firsthand.
Edited 7 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Swat seems to be full of those people😳
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
So i guess you wouldnt fit in right Eternity? 😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

So i guess you wouldnt fit in right Eternity? 😁

haahhahaha you asked for that one.
I`ve battled a few SWAT and they fought fair.
U can`t blame a whole clan for a few lamers.
RED TALONS WILL RULE
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Response
As the S.W.A.T. clan leader, I would like to say a few things in this regard.
If anyone has a problem with a S.W.A.T. member, please submit it to me. I will openly investigate with the help of a moderater, a claim against one of our members.
However, we also choose our members carefully. I will not be booting anyone just because of an unsubstantiated claim. Also, I don't appreciate "blanket statements" such as the ones from CoDeRs and Eternity when they do not follow it up with any proof. Comments such as: "TNT Cheats" or "There are many fake fighters in Red Talon" are just stupid and only show the lack of judgement by the poster when there is no proof behind it. I will not speak down on any other clan unless something is witnessed by myself, Dew (second in command), or declared by a Moderator.
If someone from S.W.A.T. violates GUNROX rules and is fake fighting or cheating, please INFORM ME. I WILL investigate and if confirmed, dismiss immediatly.
That's enough about that. Thanks all.
Josh (Notorious)
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
request Berserker close thread pls
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him