GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

real skill

1 2

Reply to
It's being said too much about arts here over and over again, so it's time for an official statement:
People who complain about arts on forums from now on are officially GAY.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

with arts but arts are for use i dont care what others thinks

yes, no need to care.

Hung ok,
if you lost arts to me, that mean you are gay, if you did not lose arts to me, you are straight, ok?
You will not lose anything, just some people around will know exactly, that you are gay or not =)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

yes, no need to care.

Hung ok,
if you lost arts to me, that mean you are gay, if you did not lose arts to me, you are straight, ok?
You will not lose anything, just some people around will know exactly, that you are gay or not =)

read what berserker posted, so that means you complained alot about arts and other stuff in russians forum, so you are SUPER DUPER GAY.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

read what berserker posted, so that means you complained alot about arts and other stuff in russians forum, so you are SUPER DUPER GAY.

so, my words are true and you are man who lose to stupid noob.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
w0w
w0w very very good☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

so, my words are true and you are man who lose to stupid noob.

you mean a super duper homo like you? i dont like homos, when i see them, i will run as far as i can and disappear so i dont need to see homos people like you.
PS: your words are lame and kinda gay, because berserker said it
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

you mean a super duper homo like you? i dont like homos, when i see them, i will run as far as i can and disappear so i dont need to see homos people like you.
PS: your words are lame and kinda gay, because berserker said it

why you always run from questions by questions. Never answer. You cant proove no one your word. You just run from questions and facts.
btw, we were talking about your defeat in arts to stupid noob. Nobody complained to arts, backward. I am very happy that you lost me your arts, they so good, i like arts =) agless g11, agless armor and what else there was???
And when you run like a chiken to red zone by last unit, which arts did you take to red zone, i am just interesting/ are they(arts) were too so good, too agless??? =)))
p.s. just dont break down your keyboard, when you will write next happy(gay) message =)
Edited 11 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

why you always run from questions by questions. Never answer. You cant proove no one your word. You just run from questions and facts.
btw, we were talking about your defeat in arts to stupid noob. Nobody complained to arts, backward. I am very happy that you lost me your arts, they so good, i like arts =) agless g11, agless armor and what else there was???

lol you making up lies, but thx for your arts when im naked,killed you noob and you lose some arts, i sold them for some cash thx alot, go complain more cuz super duper GAY is not enough for u, maybe GAYLESS OR SOLID GAY will be good enough for u 😁
like bers said it complaning arts
Edited 16 hours, 14 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

lol you making up lies, but thx for your arts when im naked,killed you noob and you lose some arts, i sold them for some cash thx alot, go complain more cuz super duper GAY is not enough for u, maybe GAYLESS OR SOLID GAY will be good enough for me 😁

=))) banned and sao-paulo know that your arts was good =), so they know that you lose to me and that mean that you are gay, as i said =)
which arts did i lose to you? =)
p.s. go to see in dictionary what does mean word "complain" =).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

SOLID GAY will be good enough for me 😁

nice to know =))
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Every time berserker says something funny its a flame war for kids..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

=))) banned and sao-paulo know that your arts was good =),

😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's being said too much about arts here over and over again, so it's time for an official statement:
People who complain about arts on forums from now on are officially GAY.

hehe bers say terran is gay 😝
😁 i like it hehe
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
What is this?
I don't think the point of forum is to brag about how good you think you are or to try and tear someone down. You guys are acting like kids. Just saying. ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
That's because they ARE kids ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
99,999999999% players are kids cuz everyone has parents ☺, u will be always their kids, right my little kid bers? ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's because they ARE kids

Exactly..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him