GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A grenade bug.

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

One time, I am planning to throw a stun nade to an enemy unit. Im pretty sure its 100% hit. I checked ALL dispersions. There is an obstackle but its still 100% HIT!!!! And WHY is it that there is NO STUN ON HIM???
WHATAA BUG???
Cuz of this stupid bug, I lost my unit and ALMOST LOSE THE GAME... Fix this bug ...

Also, this isnt a bug but just a question:
I stun him 50%, then the next stun is not 50%? Its totally stated in the stun nade info that its 50% stun. Is it because he is already stunned 50%, and it will be 100% which is so unfair? Then why not change stun nae info into 20-50% stun??

Reported by .

11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
idiot
stop flooding with sych noob questions .!!!
EVERYONE know that armors got stun/poison/blind resistance and in ur case probably he had swat or imp metal soit got stun resistance stupid idiot
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

stop flooding with sych noob questions .!!!
EVERYONE know that armors got stun/poison/blind resistance and in ur case probably he had swat or imp metal soit got stun resistance stupid idiot

You a stupid idiot and dont have sense. It happened thrice and I looted his bag cuz I won. I saw a REGULAR imp metal armor. So you noob or just a stupid idiot just cuz I got ur finger.
Mods, ans about this. Its 100% shoot, did the obstacle did something with this??
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

You a stupid idiot and dont have sense. It happened thrice and I looted his bag cuz I won. I saw a REGULAR imp metal armor. So you noob or just a stupid idiot just cuz I got ur finger.
Mods, ans about this. Its 100% shoot, did the obstacle did something with this??

the macedonian just got a big mouth ☺ i can't believe that he got friends in gunrox...he's skills are pretty bad, he rely on arts and money but if we battled 1x1 full armed each NO ARTS(look my info)
anyway about your question: the obstacle decrease the stun/blind/poison to 1
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
He could have had stun resist perks...And also stun shows 50% in the turn your playing and decreased one in the other but for the record he already lost 50% ap in that turn....
And also you need to be level 30+ to have 0 disp stun nade and nades can sometimes miss even in open areas so that might have just happened.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

One time, I am planning to throw a stun nade to an enemy unit. Im pretty sure its 100% hit. I checked ALL dispersions. There is an obstackle but its still 100% HIT!!!! And WHY is it that there is NO STUN ON HIM???
WHATAA BUG???
Cuz of this stupid bug, I lost my unit and ALMOST LOSE THE GAME... Fix this bug ...

Also, this isnt a bug but just a question:
I stun him 50%, then the next stun is not 50%? Its totally stated in the stun nade info that its 50% stun. Is it because he is already stunned 50%, and it will be 100% which is so unfair? Then why not change stun nae info into 20-50% stun??

unstoppable art armor
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

unstoppable art armor

I said not art armor.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Everyone knows that blind/stun/poison cant hit through obstacles, if the enemy was behind a tree there is could be a chance where the blind/stun/poison won't hit,
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
netgamer012 and __Vegeta__ are correct. Acid, Flash, and Stun grenades/mines can't affect people who are behind obstacles.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

netgamer012 and __Vegeta__ are correct. Acid, Flash, and Stun grenades/mines can't affect people who are behind obstacles.

This.
And 100% stun is never possible...
90% stun is max.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Tnx for the answers...
Now im informed and wont shoot with an effect nade if theres an obstacle.😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him