GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

About mines AP Upgrade

About mines AP Upgrade
Hmmm....
I guess have something wrong
Mines was suposed to be used just 2 AP with the auto-plant skill right?
But no

Now mines use 4 AP even having the auto-plant skill
This is a abuse - why still have the perk called auto-plant?
This do not work anymore? also is speaked there that will use only 1 ap, but it reduce only 1 ap

this way gunrox its becoming weird and sad to play
i will explain better: imagine you figure out to grow up to putting mines, it requires time to take perks, up lvl etc etc, then you have it all set and start the game you just figured out that your perk do not longer work and auto-plant its a unsed perk and do not work at all....so what the pupose of change, why planning get high level to use it, imagine if you cant change your skill....its disgusting play if these changes continue happening
Hmmm... lets see what explanation will be heard

Sorry for these words, but im really sad because that (bug or game modification)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
calm down
relax they will reset it they said......but for how long? my miner is not healthy and kinda strongback..... then they just planning to reset only the mine skill perk oh boy i need to reset my miner unit....im getting ready for my nader to be nerf too....then suffer again for the next few weeks......
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
when ?
i need of my skills in mines reset ☹
4 ap for use claymore not is good ☺
waiting answer 😁
thanks
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I agree. now low level players is getting much harder to defeat high level players even depend on better tactics ,personal skills and lucks.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I agree. now low level players is getting much harder to defeat high level players even depend on better tactics ,personal skills and lucks.

wait , what ?
This is an "online multiplayer tactics" game , rigth ?
Isn't the whole point of the game that low level players can't beat high level players , because they have Better perks/stats/weapons then the low level players. 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Michael is right it is tatcis games what need some inteligence to play😝😉😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
no offense to anyone, but tactics that are so retarded to get failed(in this case mines with crazy AP implants) are really not the moto for a "tactic game"
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
not need become a genious to play this
it's ony fun😁😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

no offense to anyone, but tactics that are so retarded to get failed(in this case mines with crazy AP implants) are really not the moto for a "tactic game"

HAHAHAHA no need for tactics.......... try the sensor mines some time, they OWN in any game. Dont knock something before u try out ALL the possible tactics.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

not need become a genious to play this
it's ony fun😁😉

🙄 there sure was no "fun" when you said it was a game of tactic, and who said anything about being a Genius?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

HAHAHAHA no need for tactics.......... try the sensor mines some time, they OWN in any game. Dont knock something before u try out ALL the possible tactics.

🙄 let me clear it to YOU, What i said was that Miner have disadvantage over here, but i think i like the new -2 ap tweak for higher mines,oh and you still need a mind (tactic) to dodge a mine. (using the detector that is) so for you all i have to say is, Know the quote before your respond 0.o.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him