GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Pistol Abuse Power

Pistol Abuse Power
I was entered to play Gunrox like a normal day and then i saw that my account is Banned By Pistol with no reason at all just because low level in the clan played a fake and want to banned me like a Punishment because i'm a leader... 😡
and then i entered my Discord and saw msg he talk me and give me an options to banned low level and plus Hight level me or Yousef or Ehab just to make us learn a Lesson.
I'm wasting allot of money and don't play and fake and find a kid 16 years old control the game while there is no admin watching the autism kid that act like he is a moderator.
and berserker if u don't do anything for this i will quit Gunrox and since now i will not waste 1$ on Gunrox anymore until i see a respond.
thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/79QAXpb
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is going to be an entertaining day, let's breakdown your post:

I'm wasting allot of money and don't play and fake

https://youtu.be/ckUZzQnT6Jk
Level 2 with arts, I wonder..
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is going to be an entertaining day, let's breakdown your post:

You didn't seem to mind if yousef was permanently banned for your fake fames - also, sorry to break it to you, but if you think I will ever let anyone decide or choose who gets banned, I am sorry to disappoint you but it does not work that way ☺ You chose yousef, Ehab chose himself and in the end you were banned, if that isn't obvious enough that I am being sarcastic and trolling(gab was laughing at our convo too btw), then sry to disappoint once again.

This is awfully close to this:

Doesn't matter if you charge 0, 5, 10, 100 or 1000$ in the game, rules are for everyone, charging doesn't give you immunity against them.

This is just an attempt at a poor man's blackmail☺
Also, if you want to try to report me, at least be honest and provide some facts as well, i'll attach one here:

At the end of the day, you were caught fake faming, investigation followed, bans followed - end of the story, even your friends agree that your ban is valid and you are just crying because it was your first ban, shouldn't have faked. case closed.
Also, will add a small meme here as well:

https://youtu.be/ckUZzQnT6Jk
Level 2 with arts, I wonder..

lmao im dying 😂😂😂
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bruh
It’s pretty clear that what I been saying is coming to the light so ima just eat my bag of popcorn
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
kkkkkk 😁😁😁
I think it's funny when a guy puts in a good amount of cash and thinks he's in charge of the game, if he leaves the game closes? 😁
the server is on thanks to mr KASER
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Enjoying this rn
hhhhhhh I only played 2x 😁😁😁😁 lmao
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fake and bribe then crying
Eat ban kid, well deserved
L
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Kaser the clown,
Everyone will be alot happier if moron like you quit this game =) You won’t be missed don’t worry
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him