GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Reseting nader ;)

Reseting nader ;)
What u guys think I should do if I reset for a nader I currently have doc-sig-katana,doom-nades-meds,at4-katana-meds.i was thinking of Reseting the at4 for the Nader but idk what combination I should do.should I get 14Ap with melee,shotguns, or submachine guns? I want the Nader to be shelter as well but that will be later on since I won't have enough ap. I am level 34 I'll be 35 that's when am going to reset it will be soon so as soon as I lvl up I'll be Reseting.what u guys think I should do?.....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

What u guys think I should do if I reset for a nader I currently have doc-sig-katana,doom-nades-meds,at4-katana-meds.i was thinking of Reseting the at4 for the Nader but idk what combination I should do.should I get 14Ap with melee,shotguns, or submachine guns? I want the Nader to be shelter as well but that will be later on since I won't have enough ap. I am level 34 I'll be 35 that's when am going to reset it will be soon so as soon as I lvl up I'll be Reseting.what u guys think I should do?.....

the best weapon for nader is usually smg, since you can have enough ap to throw 2 grenades at the same turn.(smg = 14 ap)(shotgun = 13 ap + 1 mp)
(meele = 11 ap + 3 mp)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Naah .. :)

the best weapon for nader is usually smg, since you can have enough ap to throw 2 grenades at the same turn.(smg = 14 ap)(shotgun = 13 ap + 1 mp)
(meele = 11 ap + 3 mp)

In my POV in Would do nades + melee
+ mb Mine and ofc shelter with some resist
You idea is Not Bad haduken but if He Throw two On
The Same round he will die Pretty fast ☺
Thank you
Checker ✌️✌️
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hehehe

Thank you
Checker ✌️✌️

Your welcome ;D xD
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thank you
Checker ✌️✌️

If he throws two in the same turn his obviously going to kill that unit or completely paralyze him.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think you should make a shlter
make a 15 ap shelter with colt + spanner and good stun and acid resistance best idea I think you can push with it take the map and use doom for long distance kill. nader is just 14 ap and not so good with doom no unit to spot the enemy
good luck
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him