GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

can help me to find my acc

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
can help me to find my acc
i dont remenber the password of my acc juanxxxx i dont have the email of the secret code, I try of the 2 forms and i can´t restore my password pls help me to restore my password or send me again the secret code to the email of juanxxxx that i use ☹ helps plsssssss 😕
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
use emergency code u can find it from ur origenal email or if u forgot ur origenal email its over for ur acct!!!!
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
aff
i dont have the emergency code i need that moderator "berserker" chage the password and send my a message in the game to sebaxxxx wiht it (the password) pls 😕☹
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
u should proved that its ur acct ...!!
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yes
1. i make that acc with a similar of my first acc that is this sebaxxxx (the second one juanxxxx)
2.My friends can said that is my acc too. all my friend kwon that juanxxxx is my acc
3.i remenber that beseker bann one day the player thiago_es because he steal my acc juanxxxx one day ( find he in the game with /whois thiago_es )
4. My acc juanxxxx is war deserter i made it lol
5.i kwon the email that i use to make that acc but i dont kwon why i errase the emergency code😕
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
come to make something
i need that berserker make something, he help me the last time with my steal acc that was juanxxxx too 😳
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
You don't need berserker to recover your account. Account recovery is automated. You either have access to email attachet to account so you can reset password and have it e-mailed, or you have secret code. Other than that there are no other options to recover account so don't bother moderators with such requests.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Look here guys, theres a little trick to never losing your account.
When you make an account(s) you need to document all of the information into a notepad document (document username, recovery code, password, etc), or simply never delete your Gunrox email in your email account (have recovery questions for your email). IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL NOT LOSE THIS ACCOUNT, I GUARENTEE!
If you choose to not do this, and some how "LOSE" your account (apparently stolen accounts - you give them your password) then there is no bother to post on this forum.

... 5.i kwon the email that i use to make that acc but i dont kwon why i errase the emergency code😕 ...

Right there you screwed up. Its over. Next time take into account how important sharing accounts are.
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
=(

You don't need berserker to recover your account. Account recovery is automated. You either have access to email attachet to account so you can reset password and have it e-mailed, or you have secret code. Other than that there are no other options to recover account so don't bother moderators with such requests.

i don´t have the secret code... is only a simple favor (i don t want to lose my acc) pls berserker help a simple player you don t gointo died if you help me ☹
pls help
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

i don´t have the secret code... is only a simple favor (i don t want to lose my acc) pls berserker help a simple player you don t gointo died if you help me ☹
pls help

We have only one way that can 100% proove as you are true account owner. That was is secret code. Otherwise you might pretend you are someone else and "recover" account you dont actually own.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him