GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I LOSE MY MONEY ?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

OMGGGGGG , I PUT 22K IN DAY 29/11/2013 , AND I PAY IT .... BUT IN MY EMAIL NOT HAVE CONFIRMATION OF RIXTY , AND NOW I LOSE MY MONEY ? AFF ...

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
You need to wait for at least 24 hours to make sure that you didn't receive the cash.
If you did wait 24 hours, then it's time to cry in a corner...
JUST KIDDING, try to contact the superrewards support.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
See...

You need to wait for at least 24 hours to make sure that you didn't receive the cash.
If you did wait 24 hours, then it's time to cry in a corner...
JUST KIDDING, try to contact the superrewards support.

but my cash only come in my acc day : 3/12 , but i not have email confirmation ☹ , and now maybe my cash not valid and i lose my money
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

but my cash only come in my acc day : 3/12 , but i not have email confirmation ☹ , and now maybe my cash not valid and i lose my money

Are you sure that you used the same e-mail for everything? Also, check the "Spam" or "Junk" folder, superrewards e-mails can sometimes go there.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
thx

Are you sure that you used the same e-mail for everything? Also, check the "Spam" or "Junk" folder, superrewards e-mails can sometimes go there.

now i have my money , thx for all man , you help me 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
70000 And I bought, I paid normal,Enkord Cash arrived, but my account was blocked by fraudulent payment, i lose my money
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him