GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

password bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

hi .. I wonder if you can help me! my brother change the password for it and I end up using the letter'' ç'' now he can not enter or change the password again ...
and also the code of the emergency care of him he has no more because once the guy stealing his mail and end up losing the code .. I would say the game several years Gunrox .. and my brother too ... we are crazy for this game! I'm 22 years old .. wheelchair so .. and play it whenever I can not have a lot to do in my conditions ... if you could help my brother would appreciate it thanks man ... ja .. I just XAmerican_PieX and the account of my brother and
- donkey - ... so because of this letter'' ç'' .. Thank you!

Reported by .

Edited 15 hours, 48 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
error in the password
good in most cases when this happens we take the emergency code but as you do not think he has the Administrator should help: Confuso:
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him