GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Krejzolka killing own team mates and swearing in mega.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Krejzolka killing own team mates and swearing in mega.
Please silence this terrible player. He just wastes everyones time in a mega and then swears at people.

UPDATE - this just in: He just kami is own team mates. Moderators, please abort the game immediately and ban him.

Krejzolka swearing at team in mega.jpg

Krejzolka kami his own team mates in mega.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
man we lost because of that stupid faker give stuff back plz and bann this noob
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Because of this noob, everyone loses their items. I posted this screenshot and sent an in-game message to the moderator who is online. How come I do not get any response from these moderators and why don't they read this post and immediately abort the game. The game is still going btw and will for the next 30 minutes.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
why stuff back?
just ban him...
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

why stuff back?
just ban him...

I got a better idea. If Krejzolka has any enkord in his account then part of it should go to his victims on his own team. That way they are compensated for their loss. Can the moderators do this please? My items cost me 1200 enkord to replace in grenades, armor and mines and guns and magic ammo.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
This game is becoming unplayable with the sheer amount of noobs, swearing players and fake plants in mega games who go and kill their own team mates at crucial times. I am not having fun playing this game because of them. Strong action needs to be taken to set an example and I ask that Krejzolka get a straight up permanent ban and that his enkord should get transferred and split between his 3 team mates which were affected by his actions.
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him