GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan perks still work in a mega when they aren't supposed to

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Situation: 5v5 mega. One team had nobody in a clan, the other team had 2 clan members.
The issue: The clan members on the enemy team were able to use clan perks like disarm and retaliate even though nobody on our team was in a clan.
I do not have screenshots because the enemy used these perks without warning and I could not capture it, but I am sure the admin can test it in a controlled abort game.
Please fix this as it makes a mockery of Berserker and his moderators when they advise people to be clanless to avoid enemy clan perks.

Reported by .

12 years ago Quote
Reply to
It was made intentionally as more and more people started to quit clans to play megas thus making less incetive to get clans and clan perks. In 1x1 clan perks are still disabled.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him